Chapter 2

"CORDELIA!"
My head hurts so much. Damn, why am i in so much pain?? I open up my eyes and see myself in a place i am not familiar with.
Lily?
Why is she here?
Is she crying?
"You're awake! Damn it i thought i was going to lose you!" She holding me so tight i thought i waa going to die
I tried to talk but i can't
What happened to me...?
"Excuse me miss"
A nurse and a doctor came into the room.
"We need to peform variety of test on her" the nurse was already getting me ready
"Do you know if she's allergic to anything?"
"Not that i know of"
Poor lily she looked like she hasnt slept at all.
She held my hand
"I'll see you soon Cordelia "
I feel bad for her taking care of me .
I see Lily leave
12:00 a.m.
Gosh she must be very tired
I got startled when the nurse started to talk.
"You know if that guy wasnt there to save you. You could have been dead the next morning" she was smiling at me but the sad kind of smile "youre lucky"
What guy?
Are we done???
It's been 1 hours already and we have to wait for this one test and this and that and i just wanted to go home already.
"Well the M.R.I came in and looks like you have some damage here in the head which looks like we have to operate."
Okay so that's why cant i talk?
"i will also recommend you go to a therpist because since you dont remember what happened to you and you cant speak i think your brain doesn't want to remember and causing you not to speak, but then again it might because of brain damage, but i have heard you had a rough past as well"
What? Freaken Lily.
But I was just looking at the beautiful night sky over the river an-- and I don't know.
I wanted know who supposedly saved me. I looked at the nurse and a gesture. My left hand was paper and my right pen.
" Oh! Okay hold on really quick" she scrambled out of the room and came back in with pen and paper.
"Here you go sweetie"
I took the pen and paper out of her hand amd started to write.
How long have i been here?
"Since 10:00 p.m."
Do you remember what the guy looked like when he saved me?
"Yes he was pretty tall i believe 5'8 or 5'9, he look very fluffy from the cheeks, black hair, and he is very very handsome"
Yeah that doesnt help.
"I believe he's still around here. He looked really worry."
"Jancie, Let's get her to the O.R."
The doctor and the nurse were pushing the gurgnie to the O.R.
"Cordelia there goes that young man who saved you."
He was sitting down on the gurgnie that was in the halls. He looked injured as well.
He looks really familiar??