Chapter Three

Edited my little freaks!

Chapter Three

The next morning I woke up before my alarm clock, sweating and panting from the night’s before dream. Every morning was the same, wake up scared to death, sweating pellets, and screaming. Even though no one ever hear my screams since I was the only person sleeping on the third floor. Miles and mom sleep on the second floor because of my screaming.

Last night’s dreams were the same as always. Death, death, and more death. I was really getting sick of these dreams I’ve been having since I could remember.

Last night’s encounter with the ghost really shaking me up. I have never seen a ghost like that before, one with an odd resemblance to a demon. I forced myself to say it was just another part of my nightmare because no ghost has ever set foot in my house before. I don’t know why but it just never happens.

I brush it off and get up. It’s four in the morning and I don’t usually get up until five forty-five. I decided to take a cold shower to get all the sweat off my body and attempt to wake up.

An hour later I was in my room browsing the internet. I was so bored, so I just clicked on random websites. Then I came across this ad, it says “If you have trouble sleeping because of reoccurring nightmares, come to Adler Community College for a new test study on emotions and past experience and how they affect your dreams.” In bright bold letters flashing across the screen. Adler Community College was about a forty-five minute drive from here. I decide to give it a try, what do I got to lose? I click on the ad and register. The test study was one overnight stay on Friday and on Sunday and Tuesday was just going over there for a few hours. My first class will start tomorrow at five. Maybe they’ll fix my problem, even though I doubt that’s going to happen.

I get off my laptop and walk downstairs to the kitchen. No one was in there. I open the medicine cabinet and get out my anti-depressants. I was supposed to take two a day, one in the morning and one at night. I also doubt these pills will do anything to stop my dreams, but I’m up for anything except taking random drugs. I put the bottle back into the cabinet and shake my head.

I go back up stairs and its only five thirty. I hate waking up so early, there was nothing to do. I go to my bathroom and brushed my unruly hair. It was the color of midnight, a color that was rare in the family. Everyone else had light brown hair and I got black hair, someone must of screwed up in the gene pool. My hair stops to my knees and was bone straight. I never cut my hair; it was like my protection shield from people.

I decide to braid my hair so it wouldn’t get in my face. My skin was really pale and I hate that. I was so white I glow in the dark, well not really but you know what I mean.

I sigh; I was not ready for school mentally. Every day was the same; get death glares, get looked at disgustedly, get called names, and get pushed around. I don’t know why people hate me so much, I never did anything mean to them.

I always dreaded going to school and I always will. My life was literally a living hell.

***

I was getting in my car to go to school and so were mom and Miles. Miles didn’t ride to school with me because he didn’t want to be seen with me. No one wants to be seen with me. After years of my brother and my ex-friends telling me that, I gotten used to it. It hurt, but not as bad as it did before.

I left the house and arrive at school in less than fifteen minutes. I drove over the speed limit but who cares? I get out of my car and grab and backpack and walk fast into my school. I didn’t want the drama that the students here always want to start with me.