Chapter 61: Riot and Ashley's Wedding (END)

NIKI'S POV

*Five Months Later*

"You look beautiful Riot." I said, covering her hair with one final layer of hairspray.

"Really?"

"Of course."

"I'm so nervous."

"So was I, it's okay, it goes away." I said and she nodded. "You're going to get out there, marry the love of your life and then dance in triumph because you defeated the manwhore in him." I said and she giggled.

"Are you girls ready?" Andy asked.

"Yes Andy." I said as Riot got out of her chair. He held the door open for everyone to leave, Riot's mom rushing ahead of us to go meet up with Ashley so he could walk her down the aisle.

I was the maid of honor and Andy was the best man. Echo was the flower girl and Haven was the ring bearer. The rest of BTE were bridesmaids and the rest of BVB were groomsmen. We let everyone go down the aisle ahead of us so that we could take Echo down the aisle.

Andy and I followed behind everyone, Echo in my arms. I dropped the flower petals out of the basket, Andy and I going our seperate ways once we reached the end of the aisle. I handed Echo to Andy's mom before joining the rest of the wedding party at the alter.

THe music changed and Riot came walking down the aisle with her dad. They reached the end of the aisle, Riot stood in front of Ashley and the ceremony started.

***

It wasn't long before it was time for their vows. Riot cried and I almost did.

"Ashley, you are the love of my life. When I first started dating you, everyone was warning me of you being a manwhore and that I shouldn't get too involved with you, and I didnt listen, and I'm glad I didn't. If I had listened, I wouldn't be standing where I am today, marrying the man I love and have a son that looks just like him. We have a perfect son and I can't wait to see him grow up, I know he's going to be just like his daddy and that makes me happy and scared at the same time. I love you Ashley Abrockett Purdy."

"Riot, your name describes you perfectly, you are a riot and unique, just like your name. I was in love with you from the moment I first saw you. You definitely defeated the manwhore in me, and now I lust for no woman except for you, the love of my life. You gave me an amazing mini me, also known as Haven. I never thought I would be settling down with a wife and child, but here I am, and I am loving every second of it. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Riot."

***

Riot's mom carried Haven down the aisle and handed the rings to Ashley. They exchanged rings and said their I do's.

"Ashley, do you take Riot to be your lawfully wedded wife, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Riot, do you take Ashley to be your lawfully wedded husband, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Ashley and Riot kissed and then turned to face the crowd.

"Please welcome the new Mr and Mrs Ashley Purdy!" The preacher said as Ashley and Riot walked up the aisle. Andy and I followed behind them and everyone else following behind us. We all gathered in the reception area, waiting for Ashley and Riot. They walked in, danced to Saviour for their first dance before Ashley came to sit down and Riot and her dad did the father daughter dance.

Once everyone was seated and eating, I walked over to Riot and hugged her.

"How does it feel to be a married woman?"

"Amazing." She said, admiring her new ring. Andy came up with me and we congratulated the two before sitting back down.

***************************************************************************************

Well...that's the end! I didn't really know how to end this so sorry if you didn't like the ending :/

Look for the epilouge after this chapter! 

Sequel is out now! It's called Crow's Echo and is in external ---->

What was your favorite part of this story? 

Make sure to comment!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Listening to Peanut Butter Jelly Time~ Kidz Bop (I'm on Pandora, don't judge /.\) and Ripped Pants~ Spongebob Sqaurepants