The First Page

Mia's POV

It's been two weeks since I last seen Evan. He wanted to hangout someday so I'll take him up for his offer.

I go up to my bedroom and noticed the door was locked. I knock on the door "Daniel are you in there."

"......"

"Dani-"

The bedroom door flys open and hits the wall really hard probably making a hole on it. I look up and notice a really angry Daniel.

"Who the fuck is this." Putting "The Cellar" right up to my face. "Who the fuck gave you their number."

"Daniel he's an old friend from my old scho-"

In a matter of seconds I saw Daniel throwing the book to the floor and my head hitting the wall and his arms pinning me to the wall.

"Damn it Mia I fucken told you how I fucken hate it when you talk to guys. I don't fucken care if they're your cousin, brother, ex's or friends. Your mine now get the in your fucked mind."

Daniel remover himself then picks up the book. He opens it to the first page and rips it out. And rips it more into millions of pieces and walks downstairs.

"Im going to burn this cause, I know you will get into the trash and try to puzzle it out."

I don't know how things got like this. He never cared who I saw talking to and seeing until now.

...........

5 months Later

I went back to the mall but, this time I didn't came by myself.

"Alright Mia, I'm going to footlocker and other stores call me, no scratch that I'll call you when I want to leave so you better go find your books."

"Ok Daniel." We looked at each other for a couple of seconds and went our separated ways.

15 mins Later

I found my books that I came for, but now I need to wait for Daniel to call me.

I look around the store and found a beanbag in the corner. I speed walk
towards it and luckily nobody came and took it. It was the farthest from everyone in the store and also the windows.

I sat down and took out one of my three books and began reading it.

2 chapters later
I felt someone tap my foot with their foot. I look up and gasp.

"Do you mind if I join you."

"I- I don't mind E-Evan."

He smiles and sits right next to me.
It was silent for a couple of minutes until he decided to break the silence.

"Why haven't you texted me or call me Mia its been three months ever since, is it that you don't like me."

"I like you Evan its just that I lost your phone number."

He chuckles "how can you lose my phone number of I left it on the book."

"I-i" how can I tell him that my boyfriend found the book and saw his phone number and started yelling at me and burned the page.

"My dog ate the page" why the fuck did I say that I want to smack myself.

"Mia how can you have a dog if your allergic to them, now tell me the truth why haven't you texted me or called me."

"I- my boyfriend found the your phone number then got jealous and ripped out the page. Im sorry" I felt ashamed about how I couldn't defend myself I have the right to talk to anyone I wanted to, but instead I just hid myself.

"Hey its alright. It's not your fault here hand my your phone."

I take out my phone and hand it to him. "What are you going to do."

"Im going to put down my phone number."

"Wait you can't Evan what happens if he checks my contacts."

"That's why I'm putting it down on your notes. Here."

I get my phone back and put it back inside my small panda backpack. I look back at Evan and i smile at him as he smiles back.

"Alright babe I'm done shopping let's go back ho-."

Evan and I look up to the person who was talking to us and gasp as I noticed it was Daniel.

"Who the fuck is he Mia."

"He's just a friend Daniel."

"What the fuck did I say about talking to other guys!!!." Daniel grabs my wrist and yanks me towards him. Which made Evan get up from the beanbag and glares at Daniel.

"look man you better fuck off my girl."

"Hey you fucken douche bag I don't need to fucken listen to your orders."

Daniel begins to grow at Evan. While Evan has a smirk on his face.

"Look here pretty boy if I were you I would leave by now if you know what's good for you."

"Hmm if you were me huh, then wouldn't that make you a coward."

"Daniel let's just g-"

"SHUT UP."

"Don't you fucken scream at her."

"I can do whatever I want to do to her she's mine."

With that Daniel begins to tug me harder and we leave the store.