day 4

"Happy Saturday." Lewis stretched his arms over his head, looking over at the girl beside him. 

Her hair was splayed out around her and was tickled slightly by the breeze, her profile illuminated by the glowing city lights below them and the soft moonlight from above. She turned to look at Lewis, her lips not twisted up but somehow still smiling with her massive brown eyes.

"Buenos dias," She responded, her tongue rolling over the words so smoothly. Lewis smiled, one side of his mouth curling upwards in his angular cheek.

"How do you say 'you're beautiful' in Spanish?" He asked boldly, leaning just one elbow on the railing so he could face the wonder beside him.

Luciana kept her eyes out on the view, her elbows resting on the railing and her thin wrists hanging out over the edge. "Why don't you just say it in English?" She responded, her tone cool but her rosy cheeks noticeable even in the dark.

He let out a shaky breath, telling himself that he had this chance, this opportunity she'd fed to him so effortlessly with her words and her actions at the bar hours ago. He'd wound up sitting beside her, unable to stop talking to the girl from the cafe, unable to tear himself away from her on the dance floor, and now unable to keep his hands off of her any longer as they stood alone on an empty roof she's strategically snuck him up to.

Lewis stepped behind her, setting his hands on the railing on either side of Luciana's hips. She didn't move, but he felt her freeze as his chest pressed against her back. His nose brushed her hair as he leaned towards her neck, lifting a hand to push the hair over her shoulder so his lips could gently graze her skin.

"You're beautiful," Lewis breathed in her ear. 

Luciana's breath hitched in her throat, and she tilted her head to the side. "Is this what all London boys are like?" She asked, twisting her neck slightly to face Lewis. He dipped his head lower, kissing her bare shoulder softly.

"Don't have another one to compare me to?" Lewis asked tauntingly, moving his lips up to kiss the crook of her jaw tenderly. He could feel her heart beating rapidly in her throat, and it made his lips pull into a confident smirk.

"Not yet." Luciana admitted, leaning her head more to the side to invite Lewis to touch more of her skin.

He hummed against her jaw, lifting his lips to her ear. "Then I guess I have to be incomparable." Lewis smirked, sliding his hands off of the railing and onto her hips.

Luciana spun around, sliding her hands up his chest and over the buttons of his white shirt, one hand tangling in his hair as she pressed her hips into his. "I guess you will." She breathed, blinking up at him.

Suddenly, they were kissing. It was slow, but only for a few seconds - and then, it was fast, heated, their hands moving everywhere they shouldn't go, not outside and in view of anyone with the same idea as them, not with a stranger, whose last name he didn't know.

She couldn't believe she had never done this before. She'd met men, but she'd never felt so pulled to them, so magnetically, so quickly. Luciana pulled back suddenly, detaching their lips as her hands hovered on the buttons of his shirt.

"Martin." Luciana said, her eyes dancing between his pink lips and his eyes.

Lewis' breathing was heavy, but his eyes didn't leaver hers even for a moment as he nodded, his hot breath fanning her face. "Redman," He responded, finally looking back down at her lips. 

Luciana grinned warmly, and suddenly they were moving again, faster than before, as her hands tore at the buttons of his shirt and he fumbled around for the zipper of her skirt, both of them kicking their shoes off. His hands pushed up and under her shirt, and she shoved his own top down off of his shoulders, her fingers digging into his arms as she pulled him tighter against her.

Lewis grabbed her legs, and Luciana wrapped her legs around his hips, letting him push her lower back against the cold metal railing, sending goosebumps across her deep skin. "Do you want to do this?" 

Luciana nodded feverishly, her lips dragging over his as she dragged her nails gently over his stomach, making him shiver in anticipation. Lewis smiled faintly, letting out a noise from deep in his throat as she took his lip between her teeth.

"Yes," Luciana confirmed again, both of them pausing just for one second as it set in what they were about to do.

And so it began.