day 6

"Alguien esta aqui para ti," Alexina said under her breath, sidling up next to Luciana as she entered the table's order into the computer.

She looked up at her friend in confusion, but her lips pulled into a smirk when she saw the brown hair and tanned skin, the back of a white tee shirt facing her from the doorway. "He's English," Alexina gossiped. 

"Lo se," Luciana giggled, looking back at the computer and finishing up the order, hitting the button to send it to the kitchen.

"And, how do they say...?" Alexina trailed of, looking puzzled as she searched for the English word. "Gorgeous." 

Luciana let out a loud laugh as her friend butchered the word, and the sound sent Lewis turning on his heel to watch her, a small smile on his face. Luciana twisted her lips, setting her order book down on the counter and turning to face Alexina.

"Cover for me?" She pleased sweetly, giving her a dazzling smile before she speed walked over to Lewis and wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands landed on her hips, and his eyes on her lips.

"Missed me that much?" Lucy teased him, dragging a finger down his chest slowly and looking back up to his eyes, which were unable to leave her puffy lips. 

"You have that affect," Lewis retorted, instinctively leaning down and kissing her hard for a moment before pulling away. "One hit and I already can't get enough."

"What are you doing here, London?" Lucy asked, giggling lowly as she reacted to his quick move. 

"I wanted to drop something off." Lewis admitted, dropping his hands from her waist and letting her step back for a moment as he dug around in his pockets, brandishing his wallet and pulling out a small plastic card.

He held it out, and Lucy tentatively took it in her fingers, smirking when she realized she was holding a hotel room key. "I get off of work in two hours." She said without any other prompt, looking up at Lewis.

"Then you know exactly where to find me." He responded, leaning his arm on the counter coolly as Lucy slipped the key into the waistband of her leggings.

"I can't wait." Lucy said under her breath, sliding her index finger over his arm and watching goosebumps spread across his skin like sand on the sidewalk.

Lewis chuckled, blushing as he looked at his arm, trying to shake off the butterflies that suddenly fluttered through his chest. He physically felt that he couldn't wait - not even two hours for her to show up. "Trust me, neither can I."

Lucy smirked, grabbing both of his hands in hers as he straightened up. She rocked onto her toes, looking him dead in the eye for a second before leaving a lingering kiss on his cheek. "I'll see you later, London."

"Later, Lucy." Lewis choked out breathlessly, backing through the door with a wave. Luciana turned, biting back a smile as she wandered back towards her table.

"Ready to order?" She asked, looking around at the faces and wishing she could shake just one face out of her mind. As she scribbled down their orders, she checked her watch three times. Two hours was going to be harder than she thought.