7

🔞⚠️This following chapter contains smut if you don't like it just skip🔞⚠️

Dear Jin,

Remember when we were going to go meet my parents and you didn't know what to put on you were so insecure but you look perfect always...

-Starting Flashbacks-
"Namjoon do i look good? Should I change? Does this fit me well? I'll put something else on" Before Jin could walk of back to his room to change Namjoon stops him.

"Babe you look fine.She'll love you no matter what you put.So don't worry."

"But I'm the first guy you brought to your house.What if she think I'm not good enough for you?" Namjoon kisses Jin's forehead, nose, and lips.

"Don't worry.Let's get going before it's late" Grabbing there bags, the couple takes off to Namjoon's Hometown...

When they get to Namjoon's hometown. Namjoon's mom already loved Jin and is very happy Namjoon made a good choice on having him as his boyfriend.From there they all have dinner and start to get ready to for bed.
"Goodnight Mrs.Kim." Jin says before closing the door of Namjoon's room were they were staying.After washing and moisturizing his face he finds Namjoon reading like he did everynight.

"You were right babe i shouldn't of worried much." Jin says while Namjoom smiles and bookmarks his spot before closing his book. As Jin sits, he grabs him by the waist and pulls him on top of him.

"I know. You are a wonderful person. It makes my heart hurt when you put yourself down." Jin pecks his lips and smiles.

His lover leans foward and kissing him roughly, only for it to be deepen. Pulling away panting, Namjoon tosses the book and to kiss his chin and jawline.Jin licks his lips

"Namjoom. we can't .Not here" Namjoon grabes Jin's ass and makes him whimper.

"Then you'll just have to start being quiet" He flips him over and moves his kisses lover to his neck,nipping at it as well. Jin was close to moan loudly before covering his mouth. Namjoon couldn't help but chuckle.

"Already so vocal and I haven't even done anything yet." Peeling of his shirt, Jin wraps his hands around Namjoon and runs his fingers into his hair.

"Namjoon...fuck" The kisses were moving lower and soon they were at his navel.Namjoom pulls his boxers back and bites his naked pelvis. It cause Jin to moan.The grip on Namjoon's hair tightness.

"Please don't tease me baby" Namjoom smiles and for the umphtenth time that day he licks the lenght lightly. He wraps his hand around it and strokes as he licks again, this time keeping his tongue attached. Jin throws his head back.

"Please don't stop." A whimper bubbles out of his chest when Namjoon takes head in between his lips. Pulling on his lover's hair with one hand, Jin bites his fingers ither, trying hard to mute his moans. After a good minutes of Namjoon giving him head (Which he barely does) the room gets hotter and hotter, Namjoon finally pulls off and sits up, throwing his underwear to the side of the room.He grabs Jin's ankles and pulls him close.He pulls out a lube.Jin laughs.

"Where you planning on fucking me here?" Jin says. Namjoon chuckles

"I plan on fucking you when you want to be fucked.And that could be anytime." He lubes his fingers and pushes each one at the time. Up to three, Namjoon pulls them out, luring himself and lining it with his boyfriend's entrance.When he pushes in, he instantly begins at a steady and fast pace. Jin grabs a handful of blankets and bites into them as he mutes his growing moans.Larger hands were gripping his hips tightly and got tighter with every thrust. They would probably hurt next morning but that's how he wants it. The cock brushes his prostate and he jolts.

"Faster." He voices and Namjoon picks up the speed.His back arches and his moans get louder. Namjoon bites his lips and moans and Jin clenches around him.

"Fuck.Stop that or you'll make me cum." Namjoon pulls the cover away from Jin and leans down kissing him.

"You're so beautiful, baby. So beautiful and wrecked for me." His grip get tighter and Jin bites Namjoon's lip.

"Im gonna cum,Joonie.Fuck Im gonna cum."Jin clenches around him again and Namjoon grunts in Jin's ear, making his whole even more hotter than it is.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming." He moans into Namjoon's ear repeatedly as his orgasm drained him of energy and only filled him with sensitivity.Pulling out Namjoon spills cum onto Jin's stomach mixing with his. After catching there breath, they clean up and put their sleepwear back on, holding each other with there legs tangled.

"My hips hurt Joonie." Jin says, sleep weighing on him. Namjoom massages him softly.

"I apologize, babe.Ill make you feel better tomorrow.
-End of Flashback-

I will never forget that day it was the best day of my life...