CHAPTER 8

Jungkook's POV

I can feel chills down my spine. He is not the Jimin that I know. He is the real devil. He started to attack me with ice beams. Somehow, I managed to block them by casting a protection spell. This continued for a period of time. I was getting exhausted however he looks like its just started. He noticed how tired I am and took advantage of it. He started to throw at me another ice beam this time its bigger. I was tired. I thought it was the end of me when a giant barrier appeared infront of me.

"JUNGKOOK!" I heard a voice call for me.

I looked back at the voice. Its Namjoon hyung! I sighed in relief. I heard a chuckle from Jimin he looked at Namjoon in pure evil. "Oh! If it isnt Namjoon. Looks like you also know that Jungkook is a witch huh? Jungkook's parents didnt have a trace of witches dna on them however his grandmother does. How pointless I thought his parents have the witches dna but they didnt. It was such a waste of time to kill them. If I had known I would only just kidnapped Jungkook. All of my precious time wouldnt have been wasted." Jimin snickered.

"Jungkook, dont hear what he says. He is trying to get in your head. He wants to take you into your worst state and take control of you." He said as he came near me. And said to me. " I know a way to stop him however you need to perform a single spell. Can you do that?" I nodded weakly. He started to chant something using his demon powers to chain Jimin onto a pentagram on the floor. Meanwhile, I chanted in latin the spell. Its the cleansing entity spell. This will take me a lot of my energy. He started to groan and shout in pain.

After the spell was done, he finally became quiet and started to turned back to normal his eyes went back to the gorgeous brown orbs and his hair turned to his grey hair. My head fell dizzy. I can feel my body grow weak. I was about to fall when I felt an arm caught me. "Kookie!" He said. I smiled and said "Im glad youre all right Jiminie." I was about to faint and the last thing I heard was a concerned Jimin. "Jungkook!" Then everything went black.

(TIME SKIP)
Jimin's POV

I carried Jungkook and brought him back to the mansion and layed him on the bed. I sat beside him and looked at him who was now snoring calmly. I feel guilt running through my veins. Then I feel a comforting hand on my shoulder. Namjoon hyung said " Look kid, its not your fault. You had no control.". "But I still cant help but feel like its all my fault." I said about to tear up. "Its not your fault." I heard a voice say. It was Jungkook. "Were in this together. Whatever thing from now on we must stick with each other and trust eachother." Jungkook said as he hugged me. I cried silent tears. I have never felt so happy. "I love you Jeon Jungkook~"

6 Months later...

"Are you ready Jimin?" I turned around and saw Jin hyung, Namjoon's husband. "I think Im ready." I said. "Wait a sec Jimin, Youre tie its not on properly. Oh Jimin, Today is your special day. Everybody expects for you to look your best. So get yourself together and show them who the center of attention on this special day." Jin said as he pushed me towards the wedding hall. I saw Jungkook waiting for me. I feel so nervous as I walked up towards the aisle.

"Lets begin the ceremony." Namjoon hyung said. "Dear Park Jimin. My life with you have been the most exciting time in my life. I promise I would do all that I could to do my best to keep you safe. I will practice more on my spell binding and protect you. Thank you for taking care of me." With that Jungkook's speech ended. Its finally my turn. I took a deep breath and started my speech. "Dear Jeon Jungkook. You have stayed with me even at my worst. You would do anything for me and I would like to do the same for you. I also want to give you all the love and care that you would need. Thank you so much for never leaving me even if you could. I know that you love for me is neverending and I would like to you to know my love for you is just the same. Maybe even deeper." I finished my speech. The crowds were touched.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, Take Park Jimin as your legally married husband?" "I do.". I swore my heart skipped a beat. "Now, will you Park Jimin take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?" "I do.". "Now may kiss the groom." Jungkook picked me up and twirled me around. He kissed me passionately. Everybody cheered for us. We laughed and started to walked off the aisle. I throw the bouqeut of flowers and I saw a teenage boy with black and purple hair holding the bouqeut in his hands with his face red as a tomato. I also saw a tall guys who was hugging him by the waist. He had white hair with pink dip hair dye on the tips. They look so cute. The boy is actually Jungkook's friend. I must say he is cute yet quite imtimadating.

"Jiminie, I cant believe youre mine now~" Jungkook said as he back hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I have been yours since the beginning Kookie." I said. Then there was a voice who called for us. "Jimin hyung! Jungkook hyung!" It was the boy. We looked at each other and laughed. "Lets stop flirting with each other. We can countinue this tonight for now. Lets greet the guest." Jungkook said as we walked together holding hands.