Chapter 2

-3rd Person POV- 

Laurens, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Mulligan sat at a table in the far corner of Dunkin Doughnuts. Mulligan had ordered a sausage, egg, and cheese croissant with a fruited iced tea, Laurens had ordered a Wake-Up Wrap with an iced latte. Hamilton had ordered the brown sugar chipotle bacon croissant with a cappuccino. Meanwhile, while they ate, Lafayette stared in disgust, making gagging sounds and pointing at them as if they were horrid creatures.

"Heathens! Heathens, I say!" He said, watching as they stared at him.

Laurens slowly smirked a shit-eating grin, taking another slow bite out of his food and leaning closer and closer to Lafayette.

"BACK DEMON! Get that FILTH away from me! My grandmother could make better pastries.....AND SHE'S DEAD!" Lafayette screeched, trying to escape the greasy food Laurens held. He backed up, falling onto the floor as Laurens broke down into a fit of cackles and snorts.

The guys laughed at the sight of the disgusted Frenchmen, trying to contain themselves to avoid the French wrath. While Lafayette was standing up and dusting himself off, three girls walked in. One tall with medium toned skin, her hair dark brown and curly. Next to her was a girl a bit shorter with a paler skin and straight, long black hair. The smallest girl had a light tan skin with dark brown curly bouncy hair. The taller girl wore a rose colored blouse with light blue capris, her sneakers rose and white as her golden hooped earrings stood out especially with her hair band pushing her hair back. The second girl wore a white and blue striped off shoulder loose top with a white tank top with thin straps, her sneakers matching her shirt. Her shorts were the material jeans were made out of, a sky blue and white color. Her blue hair clip pushing her bangs out of the way, revealing her silver stud earrings. And finally, the smaller girl. She wore a yellow short sleeved shirt with jean shorts and black tights underneath said shorts. Connected to the shorts are her suspenders which match the dark blue of her shorts. The black tights meet her medium sized mismatched socks and black and white sneakers.

"Ey! Yo! Angelica! Eliza! Peggyyyyy! Over here!!!!" John waved his arm wildly.

They smiled and came over greeting the four guys, Hamilton immediately catching their attention.

"Oooh? Who's this?" The middle girl asked. John smiled.

"This is Alexander Hamilton. He just got here today." John said, pointing to the taller girl. "Alex, that's Angelica Schuyler, next to her is Eliza Schuyler, and then their younger sister,Margarita Schuyler. But we call her Peggy." He said, introducing them.

"Pleasure is all mine. I actually met Angelica and Peggy earlier." Alex smiled, shaking each of their hands. Eliza smiled warmly and Peggy giggled. John then leaned in when the girls were talking to Lafayette and Mulligan and whispered to Alex.

"Yeah, I showed Hamilton to his dorm after Angelica told me he was here." Peggy said cheerfully.

"Also.. Quick note... If Peggy's personality suddenly.... Changes... It's because she has a multiple personality disorder so just telling you now so you don't get caught by surprise." John said, keeping quiet enough for only Alex to hear him. Alex blinked in surprise before nodding and whispering a 'thank you' in reply.