6.

conversations that are "slanted" are in english while normal ones are in korean.

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I went to wash my face and decided to play music. I walked towards my vinyl and saw a letter.

I picked it up and opened it.

Hello :D
We have read your letter and yes we will be coming to your housewarming party!! Sorry we could not tell you face to face. We had to leave early this morning and we did not want to disturb your sleep :( We are a family of 9! Hope you don't find that too overwhelming ^^ we cant wait to see you tonight!!!
have a great day!
- 9 wonderful neighbours

My jaw dropped when I read the number '9'. Like damn the parents must have been busy for sure.

Since I was being a lazy food I ordered my groceries online as I was too lazy to go out and hell no am I going to be able to carry all that stuff. and

I decided to clean and organise my house more. My groceries did not take long to arrive and boy it was a lot. I bought food enough for 10 people tonight and more for myself to eat for the next few days.

I decided to start cooking now as it was already 3.30pm. I mean I had a lot to cook. I decided to cook some of the dishes I learnt how to cook when I was travelling, which included basically Australian and SouthEast Asian dishes.

It was already 6 in the afternoon and I was only halfway done. It took a long time as I had to clean a lot of the pot and utensils since they were quite dusty. I decided to clean up my messy kitchen while waiting for my food to finish cooking.

I tasted the food I made and it was surprisingly good as all the recipes were stored in my head so I was not sure if I was doing things right.

I left them to cool down while I cleaned up.

I gave myself a shower and picked clothes that were casual formal. I had to make myself a little bit presentable.

I set up the dining table for the 10 of us while listening to some music.

I was finally finished with all the food and preparations. I checked the time and they should be here any minute now. I was getting more anxious every second.

I heard my doorbell ring.

I fell of my couch and scurried to my door. I took a deep breath and opened it.

"Hello!" they all said in unison.