~Deux~

It's always safe to talk about a couple Virginians, though, of course. James Madison and Thomas Jefferson, James in his usual baby blue sweater, and Thomas in his leather jacket.

Thomas found the jacket to be special, not to mention it looked good on him. Along with dark tyrian purple coloured jeans, he found no reason not to wear it.

James usually wore the baby blue sweater and ripped jeans because the sweater was comfortable and he liked the colour. The ripped jeans are simply just what's happened to most of his jeans. He doesnt....remember it..

"Nice day to be going outside." Thomas noted, looking out the window from the counter he was leaning on.

James nodded slightly, shifting a little on the counter he was sitting on. "I'd rather stay inside.." he replied, wiping his runny nose on his sleeve.

Thomas nodded. "You never know who you could run into... anyone could be like that.." he murmured softly. "And yet, it could even be one of us.."

James frowned. "Thomas- don't talk about that... its better when its only the two of us.... not... the possibility of everyone else."

Thomas nodded again. "And there's no chance of Hamilton bothering me."

Both Virginians chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 20××

"Edward, are you sure that's safe-"

"Dad, it's fine! Even then, legal issues are my largest worry.." A light sigh.

Thomas and Edward Stevens. Both native to St. Croix of the Caribbean. One stays in America, the other returns home.

Thomas Stevens, 49 years of age. Father to Edward Stevens and- ××××××××× ××××××××?- Known to visit Philadelphia at least once a year, unless for medical reason. Also known to be a merchant of St. Croix.

Edward Stevens, 26 years of age. Son to Thomas Stevens and possible brother to- [~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~]¿ Believed to have moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, shortly after his wife's passing. Is now known to be doctor performing controversial studies, mostly about ××××× (i.e. Him)

"I don't understand what the problem is." Edward said, adjusting the patch around his right eye. There had been a malfunction relating to his wife's passing, and now the doctor appeared to always be...different. So he wore the eye patch to cause no fear.

"Maybe it's the fact you're only going to get yourself hurt!" Thomas protested, frowning.

"But if this works out as it should, imagine the benefit!" Edward argued, unzipping the chest part of the medical dummy he'd made and looking around inside it. "If I can manage to do this, we won't have to live in fear.."

~~~~~~~~~~~

[C L A S S I F I E D  L O C A T I O N], 20××

"Father.... I'm tired of living like this!"

"Hush, James. You'll be glad we do this."

James Sr. and James Jr. Hamilton. Previously living in Nevis, yet another island of the Caribbean. Both used to having to live on the run. It's not that they did anything, they just feared being found by something unpleasant.

James Sr. Hamilton. Roughly 63 years of age. Father to James Jr. Hamilton and Alexander Hamilton. Born in Scotland, but of course moved to Nevis and found a woman to love, Rachel Faucette Lavien.

James Jr. Hamilton. Unknown age, but believed to be 39. Brother to Alexander Hamilton. Son of James Sr. Hamilton and Rachel Faucette Lavien. Amazing carpenter, but believed to have gone missing after a deadly hurricane ×× years ago. However, he had just decided to go off with his father.

"I'm sure there's a better way than this!" James Jr. protested. "It's not like Him to do what you're so afraid of!"

"I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS PAGANISM!" James Sr. yells.

The recording goes dark and resorts to static. Both tapes are too damaged to play further.