~Quatre~

Except for Alexander. Alexander immediately recognised Charles's odd behaviour. His dark eyes, of which looked similar to if he'd been crying while wearing mascara and black eyeshadow, the black triangular shapes burnt into his neck. This was not Charles, and Alexander had to get Him out of the older man's mind before he hurt himself. Alexander never really liked Charles, but he pitied those who were 'possessed', as the Caribbean liked to call it.

"Washington is a danger to our company! He is unable to control his anger nor himself!" Charles claimed in the meeting room suddenly, getting to his feet. "His anger brings out the God!" He aggressively stated, causing Alexander to get up.

"Let him be." Washington said gruffly.

"But-"

"That's an order."

Alexander growled softly at this, sitting back down. When Washington left and the meeting ended, John caught up with Alexander. "Strong words from Lee, someone oughta hold him to it." He offered, smirking.

"I can't disobey direct orders..." Alexander whispered.

"Then I'll do it." John gave a small smile. "Alexander, you're the closest friend I've got."

"John, he's still not worth what you've got to give him." Alexander tried. He hated Charles, but was his 'possession' really an excuse to beat the poor man half to death? Well... John and Alexander would eventually go so far as to say 'yes' to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Washington again paced around office, however this time it had been Alexander sitting in the chair. The smaller of the two thought it was stupid he was the one getting yelled at when he did nothing and was simply there, but for once in his life, he stayed quiet on that matter. No way did he want John to get in trouble because of him.

"What were you thinking!?" Washington growled, slamming his hands on his desk and glaring at Alexander.

"Sir, I'm not sure why you're so mad at me, specifically." Alexander stated calmly.

"Son-"

"Don't call me 'son'."

"This job us hard enough without all your extra fighting!" Washington heavily sighed.

"Lee was out of control, we called his difference." Alexander narrowed his eyes.

"Please, we don't need any more troubles here!" Washington pleaded.

"I was just there to make sure Lee wouldn't cause too much damage." The Caribbean crossed his arms in his seat, glaring at the floor. He didnt dare glare at his boss/notfather-

"That state of mind is going to end up killing you-" Washington frowned, returning to his pacing.

"I am more than willing to die-"

"Your friends need you alive, son I need you alive!"

"CALL ME SON ONE MORE TIME!" Alexander yelled, getting to his feet and harshly slamming both his hands on the desk.

Washington was quiet for a moment, sighing and taking a seat. ".......go home, Alexander. That's an order from your employer."

//hello! Want to decide how the story will play out on a major and minor scale? Now you can! In the next chapter, I will create the vote! Bye!