It's Cool

Lauren's POV

"Dinah , I love you but I'd love you even more if you let go of my girlfriend' I say attempting to break Dinah's grip off Camila.

"I love how you said "my girlfriend" Camila said flirtatiously, I flashed her a quick smile and directed my attention to Dinah who's arms where still around Camila.

"Sorry Chancho" Dinah said letting go of Camila.

"It's fine, thanks for the nickname too!" Camila said giving Dinah a quick peck on the cheek. Dinah stood there in shock rubbing her cheek. The nex thing I know Dinah passes out! The nerve..

"See what did?" I joked.

"I didn't know she was going to pass out" Camila said moving her to the couch.

"She's your biggest fan of course she was going to pass out" Normani said helping Camila.

"She needs Jesus" Ally said causing me to burst out into laughter.

"Aww she is" Camila said dropping Dinah half way onto the couch.

"Babe!" I yelled.

"Oh shit" Camila said putting Dinah body onto the couch completely.

"So when do you think she's going to wake up?" I ask.

"Now" Normani says splashing water on Dinah's face.

"Ugh! The nerve!" Dinah says sitting up straight rubbing my back of her head.

"Cheechee, I'm very sorry for kissing you and making you go unconsicuous..And?" I said curting Camila off.

"And for dropping you on the floor.Reason why your head hurts" Camila finished.

"Apology fucking accepted!' Dinah yelled. There she is back to her normal self.

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

Who the hell is that? I got up to answer the door but , Camila insisted that I stayed put ..So I did. I heard her talking to somebody but , I didn't hear the exact words then, I heard the door close.

"Camz who was that?" I asked checking my phone. She didn't answer. Everyone in the room is really quiet . I look up from my phone and stare at the girls. What happend?

"Lauren?" I heard someone softly say. I slowly turn my head into the direction the voice came from.

"No fucking way...Taylor?" I whispered.

"Who's Taylor?" Dinah asked, Normani and Ally both smacked her with a pillow.

"Come on guys, We'll leave you guys alone" Camila said taking the girls outside into the backyard.

"How did you get here? Where's chris? Where have you been? How did you even find me?" I felt like I was asking a millon questions..

"We saw you on tv the other day and well it led us here. Chris is in the car" She said softly. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug .

"Where have you been?" I ask again.

"Well at first.."