Now You Know

Lauren's POV

That really just happend? Did I really give my my virginity to Camz? I mean their was nothing wrong with it was great , I just I don't know to react..maybe I'm over thinking it.

."You okay?" Camila asks putting her clothes on. I don't say anything , I just nod my head.

"I'll um..wait for you down stairs okay?" She whispers.

"Okay" I said looking for clothes to put on Camila left the room and closed the door behind her.

I don't know why but, I just feel different.

I get up from bed and run my hand through my hair. I pulled myself together and went down stairs. Once I reached the living room I saw Taylor on the floor in the middle of Normani & Ally while Dinah and Chris were snuggled up together one end of the couch. I smiled looking at them their cute together. I wonder where Camila is she left before me and still isn't here.

"Looking for me beautiful"Camila says giving me kiss on the cheek causing me to jump at the sound of her voice.

"Camz don't do that I hate being scared" I said playfully smacking her in her arm.

"So , I still can scare you whenever I want" She smirked.

"Get a room" Dinah said throwing a pillow at us.

I shot her a death glare and took Camila by the hand and sat on the opposite end of the couch.

"What are you guys watching?" I said getting comfortable sitting in Camila's lap.

"Titanic" They all said at once.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" I huffed.

.

.

.

.

"We all know damn well their was enough room on that raft for the both of then" I said.

"Somebody had to die" Camila muttered. Right then Camila got a phone call and gently pushed me off of her lap and walked into the kitchen. I followed her but, didn't make it noticeable.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"I can't just do that I'm not even 20 and their forcing me?"

"I'm not doing it..not to her I won't"

"Tell them I quit" I over heard Camila's part of the conversation with whoever she was on the phone with. She looks at me with this look I can tell she's angry but, hurt at the same time..who was she even talking to? Camila didn't say a word she just grabbed my hand and took me into the backyard closing the door behind us.

"Hey..what's wrong?" I asked bringing my hands to her cheeks. She looked me into the eyes and smile then, slowly removed my hands.

"That was Jason..he was calling to tell me that the record label wants me to do something to shock the press..I thought the whole idea was bullshit..I haven't truely lived life , I mean I wouldn"t mind doing it but, it's not just about me it's-What did they ask you?" I asked cutting her off from her speech. She took a deep breathe and finally spoke.

"They want me to get married...To you" She whispered.I was literally confused I didn't know what to say or do..I just stood there.

"Hey..Hey it's okay..I told them no. We just got our relationship started..I'm not rushing into anything. We're too young and I'll probaly get fired but as long as I'm with you it's okay" She said.

"I'll do it" The words left my mouth quicker than my brain could process what I just agreed to.

"Lauren no, you don't-No , I'll do this for you because..I love you" I said cutting her off pulling her into a hug.

" I'll marry you" I whispered.

A/N : Ehh short chapter sorry honestly not my best work. Cute Camren moment huh? Knowing me it might not last long.

Have yall heard about Normani's contest? It got me excited. I'll try to update "Rude" , "The Girl Next Door" & "High School Games" tomorrow if my phone stops messing up.