18

He was hugging a girl, I didn't know what to make of it, it's happening all over again. Is he playing a fool out of me twice now?

"Taehyung, thank you!" She beamed. "Anytime Hani" I chuckled at her cuteness. She got up, kissing me on the cheek, as I patted her hair. We bid each other goodbye and made my way home but stopped dead in my tracks.

To come face to face with Evelyn.

"Oh um, Evelyn... How long have you been standing there?" He asked. I paused, "Long enough to see the whole thing, Taehyung, are you messing with me again?" I didn't want to cry, I had enough of crying, but I failed, my tears were already falling. "Evelyn, it isn't what you think it is." He calmly told me as he wiped my tears, "Then what was it Taehyung? Who was she? I'm tired of being played by you, if you're done with me then say so and let me go now." I'm exhausted.

He sighed and walked up to me, he took a hold of my face and stared deeply into my eyes..

"Evelyn, that was my friend."

I was helping her because she likes this guy and she wanted me to help her." He told me.

"But she kissed you." I looked down, hiccuping between my words. "It's a friendly thing we've always greeted each other like that ever since we were younger, it didn't mean anything my doll I promise, I told you I'm not that guy anymore" He replied. I looked up at him, "I love you Evelyn, you're my girl, my world, my everything, I'm crazy about you babygirl" He leaned in and kissed me. He wiped my tears away, "Don't cry anymore my love it pains me." He gently locked his hand with mine, putting his jacket around me and we walked home.

This is it, we finally reached home. I hope the boys were successful. We both continued to walk up to our room, Evelyn opened our room door and gasped in surprise.

As I opened our bedroom door, I gasped when I saw our room. It was decorated so pretty, there were rose petals sprinkled everywhere and a massive love heart that was shaped on our bed. "Wow! Tae it's so beautiful, did you do this? What's the occasion?" He didn't say anything, he walked me to the bed and sat me down.

He got down on one knee pulling out a red box, with a diamond encrusted ring with our initials inside it.

"Evelyn Neveah, I fell for you ever since the moment I laid my eyes on you in our classroom, you're so cute, beautiful, amazing and just perfect to me. It's come to me that I truly don't want to live my life without you and I can't imagine you with anyone else but me. I love you forever Evelyn. I want to be the one to protect you, to love you, to be there in your darkest times and your happiest, I want us to have our little mini us and it's you Evelyn I want to grow old with. Will you do me the utmost honour and take this ring? When we're both ready I will finally ask you to marry me. Will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?"

Tears were endlessly pouring down my face "YES! Taehyung, I'd love to be your girlfriend." He picked me up and twirled me around gently, putting me back down and brought me into a soft, gracious kiss.

"I can't wait to call you Kim Evelyn, my flower."

.

I love you angels ♡