#2

A/N: Thank you Birdy once again for editing this chapter! Edited on 23/1/15

Chace's P.O.V.

After that masquerade, I'm definitely going to find that girl. Her brown eyes were stunning and her hair... It was so glossy. I mean, her personality was great. Oh damn, I'm starting to sound like a girl. My train of thoughts was lost when my best friend, Jason Mac, patted me on my back.

"Hey man, what's up?" He asked, fist bumping me.

"Hey." I mumbled, nodding at him.

"What're you thinking about?" He asked. I gave a look. "Or should I say who."

"Bro. Don't even start." I said, my lip twitching from trying not to smile.

"MY BRO IS IN LOVE!!" He yelled, falling into my arms and erupting into fake tears. "Just don't forget about me."

I pushed him off of me and crossed my arms. "Shut the fuck up, Jase."

He chuckled and checked his phone. "Oh, bro, I got to go!"

I shook my head and watched as he ran off, tripping over his own feet. Dumb ass.

Back to mystery girl... I think she's in the same grade as me.

I thought back to my classes and go though all the people in my classes. All of the girls in them were snobbish bitches. All except that Adelaide. She's quiet and is in most of my classes. She also has hair like mystery girl....

Bro, half this school has the same hair as mystery girl! My mind screams at me.

I nodded my head, agreeing with my inner self.

Wait.

How do I know her name?

@+@ @+@

Adelaide's P.O.V.

I hate my life. Like a deep hate that goes deeper than any hate someone can feel. I made all my classes pathetic ones. Even worse? I had Chase in most of them.

"Lyyyyddd!!!" I whined, stretching my arms over my head "Please tell me you have a sucky class next class too!"

"Sorry, babe," She laughed as she patted my arm "I have Advanced Math. Remember?"

"Can we switch?" I asked, hope evident in my voice.

Lydia gave me a sympathetic look.

"Why so suddenly?" She asked, getting her books from her locker. "You love chemistry"

"Not anymore." She looked at me confused "Two words: Chase. Drews. I just figured out he has most of his classes with me. Including chemistry" 

Lydia looked at me for a second before bursting out in laughter. Great. My only life support was laughing at me.

"Maybe he's your Prince Charming." She giggled, her hand covering her mouth.

Chase Drews my prince?

That's like saying Benedict Cumberbatch couldn't get any hotter.

It's Impossible.

"Don't joke like that, Lyd" I say, completely serious.

The warning bell rang and Lydia pulled her bag over her shoulder.

"Have fun with Mr. Handsome!"

I growled after her as she ran down the hall.

I'm going to get her.

@+@ @+@

"Okay, class!" Mrs. Bell called "To be honest, I didn't plan anything besides getting you paired up for the next project. After we do that you can pretty much leave or hang out."

The class erupted into cheers as I slid down in my chair. I hated being allowed free time.It just meant I'd have to roam the halls until Lydia got out. So boring.

"Okay so we'll draw names from this hat. whomever's name I choose will be you're partner." She called again. "Dylan with Zoe, Rachel with Quentin, Joe and Ryan..."

I pretty much blocked her out as she called out names. Turning up my volume of Without Me by Eminem, I slouched down in my seat.

".....and Chase with Adelaide." 

Of course! So Cliche!

As soon as she dismissed us, I ran out of the room and made my way to Lydia's class.

"Can't believe I have to partner up with Chase Drews"  I muttered in disgust.

"Not like I want to be your partner."

I spun around to find Chase leaning on the wall.

"Let's just get this project over with." I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Sure thing, Princess." He chuckled, walking down the hall.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled after his retreating back.

"Sure thing, Princess!" He called back, waving at me.

I groaned and slumped against the wall.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!

x

Thank you so much for reading!