#23

A/N: okay, i really hope you guys can help me to promote this story to your friends! I really hope i can move to the votings of Watty Awards '12. So please help me promote (: . -

'THE BAD BOY'S SOFT SIDE 

'CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.

Stephanie's POV.

"Stephanie?" A familiar voice said. I stopped what I was doing and looked behind. It was Maggie. She stood at the balcony, and stared at me. I knew Maggie for my whole life. You wouldnt believe it, but my parents, you might think I'm a bitchy bitch, but I was forced to do it..

*FLASHBACK*

"Mommy! Look I found a cat!" A little 12 year old girl squeaked. Her parents smiled, but the smile was fake, if only the little girl knew that her parents was the leaders of a very powerful gang, that Stephanie would one day have to take over when the was old enough and trained. Her name was Stephanie, but the parents had another daughter, named Bethany, she was old enough, but her parents had to choose who to take over the gang.

In the end, they chosed Bethany. Bethany was trained from Martial arts, self defense, from everything she needed to know. They felt Stephanie wasnt matured enough, so they pampered her.

When she reached the age of fifteen, her parents revealed everything to her, from the gang part to Bethany being trained to be the next leader. What was Stephanie thinking? What?! All this time i was living with Gang leaders?! 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Maggie? What are you doing here?" I asked. Maggie was a member of my family's gang, she's Bethany's best friend and 2nd in command. Even though Maggie was older than me, she treated me with great respect, I was one of the heads in the gang, no one knows about this gang, well they do, but they do not know our identity, not even Chace does. My parents had to lie.

"Stephanie, Bethany has a new mission for you, you have to kill not just Adelaide, but Chace as well" Bethany said. I froze, kill... Chace? CHACE AS IN MY FIRST LOVE? NO! I can't... I mean I dont know anything about karate but I am only trained to kill people secretly. Bethany must have noticed me being uncomfortable about the mission. "Stephanie, Bethany said you have to do it, and if not, you will be thrown out of the gang, which your parents would not be happy about, and you know what will happen if you get thrown out of the gang right? I hope I do not have to repeat the first sentence of chapter 25 of Our Rules book" Bethany said. I bit my lip, if you get thrown out of the gang, you would get killed, killed so secretly that not even the FBI can find the killers, that's our gang speciality, killing people without getting exposed, we are so careful in our killing, especially leaving clues, we dont. Alex dont know about our gang, I'm using him to kill Adelaide. Chace? I'm doing it myself. 

"I'll do it"

Adelaide's POV.

I never felt so cheerful before, Stephanie has stopped bothering me. I felt good. And Chace finally asked me on a date. Hehe he was so cute when he asked me, CUTE. I swear it was so adorable seeing a pink blush on his cheek. YIKES.

Anyway I have no idea what to wear! And he made the date like today, he's picking me up at 7pm. Well he said dress formally. DRESS FORMALLY. That FORMALLY word just helped me A LITTLE BIT. I simply had to ask Vanessa for help on what to wear.

"You're lucky you got a great foster mom like me, who is a designer" She sighed. 

I grinned and at down on my dresser before she got her hands into magic. She always think that the curling thingy was always the best for me so she curled my hair, at the ends, like last time. She added a bit of light brown highlights, curled a bit on my fringe and my hair was done. She then moved on to my makeup, foundation, concealor. She decided on a smokey eyeshadow, a small line of eyeliner and some mascara. A hot pink lipstick. This is no not me. 

Before I could look at my reflection, she shoved a midnight blue floor length dress, it was not revealing, it was just me. Before I could protest how did she spend so much money on the dress, she pushed me into the bathroom and made me wear the dress. In the bathroom, I wore the dress, I had to avoid looking at myself, I wanted to give myself a surprise. The dress fitted me perfectly, hung at the correct curves, in fact it was perfect for me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and gasped. The girl on the mirror was nowhere near me, like I was changed. The blue dress as sparkles at the ends. I look amazing. I walked out of the bathroom and Vanessa was smiling. She threw me a black clutch and said " Now blow Chace's mind away!" I wore the black flats that Vanessa gave me. I hated heels, and Vanessa knows that. I walk down the staircase, trying to keep quiet as possible, Chace was watching TV.

But he noticed me, he turned around and his jaw dropped. He was wearing a white shirt, well you know that formal types, yeah those, black pants, beside him was his black jacket. He.Was.Hot.

"You look gorgeous" He said. I smiled

"You dont look bad yourself" I smiled.

He gave me his hand, I took it and we walked out of the house to see a limo.

Are you kidding me?!

A/N: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ILL TALK ABOUT THE DATE TMR.