Chapter one: Bandits and Adventures

"Ugh! Why do we have to do the heavy work? I'm a girl! Where's the men when you need them??" A blue haired girl carrying a stack of wood complained.

"Mizu, stop complaining!" A blue-green haired girl said.

"Coral, Coral, Coral, you should know I don't like being ordered around," Mizu said

"Right, anyways, when we get back we can go on an adventure. While we're at it, let's also make a bet for whoever gets to the village first," Coral said.

"Okay, loser has to do what the owner says for a day. Hurry up Coral! We gotta pack for the adventure!" Mizu runs while Coral just sighs.

"So simple minded," she mutters

"I HEAR YOU!"

"YEAH, YEAH, WHATEVER!" Coral spreads her wings and flies to Mizu. 

"Wha...? Coral! What about me"

"You have legs, use the-ugh."

As Coral falls, Mizu laughs.

"I also have magic that I could use~ You're gonna be losing the bet Coral!" Mizu shouts, running ahead. 

"Mi.....zu.....you....cheater..."

Coral slowly gets up and slowly crawls to the village.

Mizu POV

I laugh as I watch Coral fall.

"I also have magic that I could use~ You're gonna be losing the bet Coral!" I shouts, running ahead.  

When i get to the village, I place the wood at the village hearth and run to my house.

"OLD MAN!!"

"Yes dear?"

I turn around to see the village chief, aka, my second adoptive father. He's more of a grandpa than a father but he wanted children so he's my dad. 

"Me and Coral are going on an adventure. We'll be back in a month or two," I say, going to my room. 

"I see. Speaking of Coral, where is that cat?" Chief asks, following me.

"We're having a race. I won. I get to order Coral around for a day. Oh, shit, I forgot to release the spell! Fuck, she's gonna be pissed."

"Child, language."

"Right, right. Blood release."

"MIZU!!!!!!!!!!!"

An exceed flies through said my bedroom window and crashes into me.

"You jerk!"

"You bitch!"

"I'm a cat!

"Whatever! That hurt Coral!" I snapped.

"It also hurts to be forgotten with blood lock placed on you in the middle of the forest!" Coral shoots back.

"Girls, please quiet down."

"Oh, grandfather, you were here?" Coral asks.

"He's been here for a while now Coral," I snicker.

"Sh-Shut up!" Coral says embarrassed. 

"Anyways, you lost the bet. Get packing we gotta go."

"Yes, yes," Coral grumbles.

Five minutes later

"Alright, let's go!" I shout. "See ya, old man."

"Goodbye grandfather," Coral says.

"Mizu, why can't you be like Coral?" chief asks.

"Fine, goodbye grandfather~" I say, sweetly.

"On second thought, stay the way you are."

"Figured. Let's go Coral." 

Coral picks me up and we fly out the window with me ranting about food. We fly for a while before Coral drops me in a lake. I watch her land next to it. I drink some water and put some in a bottle. I get out and sit next to Coral for a while. I pick her up and start walking. We hear some leaves rustling and Coral tugs my sleeve.

"Mizu..."

"Yeah, I know...Blood Lock!"

Six men seemed to float towards us. 

"I-I can't move..."

"M-me neither..."

"Maybe it's the girl

I walked towards the closest one.

"So, what were you trying to do, planning to attack an innocent girl and her cat?"

"The cat talked....."

"M-maybe it's magic..."

"Answer the question," I snapped.

"N-nothing, w-we weren't planning anything."

I took a dagger from his belt and looked at the blade.

'This is pretty sharp...'

I stabbed the man's heart and he coughed out blood. I leaned down next to his ear.

"I don't like liars," I mumbled.

The man went limp and I walked to someone else.

"Your turn to answer."

The guy was too busy staring at the dead body. I stabbed him then muttered, "Why are people so shocked? It's normal to die..."

"Alright, so who's willing to tell me?" I ask.

".........We're just bandits......t-there's no special reason for trying to rob you........ and our master k-kinda wanted to meet you............." one man mumbled.

"Well, that wasn't so hard. As a reward, you'll be the last to be killed." I went to the guy next to him and stabbed him. Then to the next, and the next.

"You're turn," I walked up to the last guy who was shaking.

"D-do I have to be k-kil-bleh."

The guy coughed out blood and fell limp. I left the dagger in his chest and walked away. 

i picked up Coral who was napping against a tree.

"Now," I whispered, careful not to wake her. "To continue the adventure."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, this is a Fairy Tail fanfic and Mizu will meet Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail isn't mine. It's Hiro Mashima's.  \(^-^)/ <bye