I'm in love?!

Wheeljack sighed, walking down the hallway to the Medbay for the third time today. He had blown his chest compartment open and couldn't use his arm to close it. He also secretly wanted to see Ratchet. He hesitantly knocked on the door, hearing a loud groan and approaching footsteps.

Ratchet opened the door, seeing Wheeljack grinning at him. He rolled his optics, dragging the Mechanic into the Medbay and forcing him onto the berth.

"What am I going to do with you?" Ratchet mumbled, leaning in to fix the fried circuits in Wheeljack's arm.

Wheeljack's Spark began to pulse rapidly and he blushed. He felt his face grow hot and he tried to calm down as the Medic touched some sensitive circuits.

"Are you Okay? You're overheating." Ratchet said, looking up with a frown.

"Y-Yes! I'm f-fine." Wheeljack blurted out, squirming under Ratchet's intense stare.

Ratchet shrugged, going back to his work. He finished rewiring the circuits in Wheeljack's arm and closed up his chest panel.

Wheeljack turned to hop off the berth when he felt woozy and his legs gave out underneath him, causing him to fall. He scrambled to his feet, trying to straighten up before Ratchet looked at him.

"Are you sure you're okay? Your spark is pulsing at an abnormal rate." Ratchet huffed, eyeing the spooked Mechanic.

"I'm sure! N-now I have work to do in my shop. See you later!" Wheeljack stammered, briskly walking out of the Medbay and straight towards Perceptor's lab.

He knocked on the door, hearing Perceptor shout something before calming himself down. Perceptor opened the door, ushering Wheeljack in.

"What's up?" Perceptor said, cleaning a glass beaker and setting it down on the table.

"Sorry to bother you ol' buddy, but I have a problem.." Wheeljack said, staring at the ground and avoiding eye contact.

"What's the problem? Did Ratchet kick you out of the Medbay again?"

"N-no it's not that.. I-I mean he sorta did earlier but that's n-not the problem.." Wheeljack stuttered, trying to get his logic circuits to cooperate.

Perceptor chuckled. He had to admit that the Mechanic was pretty cute when he was freaking out like this. He placed a finger on his chin, waiting patiently while Wheeljack attempted to speak normally. He finally sighed, seeing that Wheeljack was too flustered to tell him and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Wheeljack it's okay. I think I know what the problem is."

"You do? I hope nothing is wrong with me. Am I going insane or something?" Wheeljack said.

"No, you're not going insane. This is a completely normal function." Perceptor grinned, seeing Wheeljack's optics light up.

"Huh? All these strange feelings are normal?! But how!"

"Wheeljack.. how do you feel about Ratchet?"

"Well umm... he's grumpy most of the time, he's nice, caring of course.. Oh but his optics, they're so pretty! And his voice is so soothing.." Wheeljack sighed, daydreaming. He didn't notice that Perceptor was laughing at him. "What are you laughing about? Oh, I was daydreaming again wasn't I?"

"Haha, yes you were. I think you're getting your first crush!"

"My first crush? You mean I'm in love with Ratchet?" Wheeljack said, completely surprised.

"Well yes. You blush when you see him, you always talk about him, you get jealous when he doesn't hang out with you as much, you get nervous when he's not back from a mission, I could go on and on!"

"Wow... I can't believe I'm in love! Thanks for helping me get this off my chest!" Wheeljack exclaimed, running out of the lab.

Perceptor sighed happily, watching as Wheeljack left. "Oh how wonderful.." he chuckled, getting back to his work.