Part 3 (for GJTGMCA (sorry if that's wrong))

It was a week after the akuma attack and there had been nothing from Hawkmoth after the incident. Yoongi walked into school with a pair of headphones on listening to a track Namjoon had emailed him to check out. It was really good and Yoongi was going to have to tell him that another day. He decided to head to class before the bell so he could settle down and sort through his things. Also make notes on the song to talk to Namjoon about.
Inside there were two girls he hadn't bothered to get to know. The blonde model was sat there as well. Great, so much for getting work done. He sat down and pulled out a notepad not filled with lyrics and replayed the song. Once the first beat hit he started scribbling down ruff notes that he could refine on the second time. He was unaware that the others in the room were watching him.

"Why's he suddenly working so hard. Did he forget his homework or something?" One of the girls asked the other "I don't know Alya, he's never forgotten homework before, why would now be any different. Besides, we don't have any homework." Alya shrugged and turned to the model "Hey, Adrien, can you read what he's writing?" Adrien shook his head and shrugged "Sorry Alya, it's in Korean not Mandarin and plus, it's not nice to pry into someone else's work." Alya shrugged and thought for a moment. She then leaned over and tapped the boy on the shoulder. "Hey!" The boy quickly paused his notes and turned the music off. "I'm busy, what do you want?" He snapped while turning to face her. Alya scowled "I was wondering what you were doing. If you're so busy that you can't answer that then I'll just have to steal your notes." Alya had been ill on the day he'd snapped at Chloe so she had never felt his wrath and the stories seemed too exaggerated to be real to her. She was going to find out how wrong that was." Yoongi froze and a look that could kill if he had the ability. "If you have nothing better to do than insult me I'm not going to tell you what I'm doing. Not that I would have told you anyway. Why do you need to know what I'm doing? Surely the rumours are enough to deter you." Alya grinned and leaned forward again "I don't believe you're that terrifying, I think that everyone is exaggerating what happened." Another boy walked in with a box in hand "Yoongi. You didn't wait for me." The boy pouted and placed the box in front of Yoongi "Sorry Jin. I wanted to get some stuff done. Namjoon emailed me his work so I was listening though it and lost track of time." Jin rolled his eyes "of course you did. Are you sure you just didn't want to skip breakfast again?" Yoongi paused and grinned a gummy smile "Nah, I'd never miss your cooking for the world. Besides, if you heard the song, even you wouldn't want to turn it off." Jin grinned widely and stood up straight. "Well, I should be getting to class, eat something or you'll get a headache and enjoy overworking yourself." Jin left after that and Yoongi put the box away in his bag "So?" Alya insisted before Yoongi could put his headphones in. "What, I'm making notes on a song my friend made, do you need to know anymore than that?" Yoongi didn't want an answer so he put his headphones back in and ignored the tapping on his shoulder.

Not even halfway through the lesson screams filled the halls. The other girl from before stood up and asked to leave and Adrien did the same. Yoongi rolled his eyes and watched as the two ran out the room. Probably to save the world or something. The next scream was much closer, sounding like the girl that had just ran out. Alya stood up and shot out the room before anyone could stop her. Everyone following close behind because apparently the girl was popular and everyone wanted to make sure she was okay. Yoongi didn't move until the next scream was practically outside the door. He sprung to his feet and dodged as a blade came flying through the door towards him. "Really?" He dodged another blade and finally saw the culprit. He paused when he saw the figure standing outside the door. He had tear stains covering his cheeks and he was wearing all dark blues and black. "I'm tired of being nice." The akuma mumbled and slowly stumbled forward. Behind him was Chat Noir but no Ladybug. Yoongi blinked in confusion. "Why do you have to be nice? Being mean is a liable option." The akuma shook his head and more tear stains formed on his face "I have to be happy. No one will like me otherwise, they never did in the first place." Yoongi frowned and stepped back when the akuma got too close. Pianist whispered for him to transform "You know who it is. Help him Yoongi. Please help him." Yoongi bit his lip and slid further into the room. Deciding to transform further in so Chat Noir couldn't see him. "I'll fix this." He mumbled and called for the transformation.

Once Yoongi was all dressed up for the part of hero he moved back towards the door. "What's your name?" The akuma scowled and lunged forward "Stop giving me sympathy! I'm horrid! You don't have to pretend anymore Yoongi!" Yoongi let his eyes widen. The only people who knew about him were BTS. That meant... It suddenly clicked. "Hobi! Clam down. I'm not giving you false sympathy. I was just asking." Chat Noir watched in confusion, not wanting to step in just yet. Yoongi stepped away from Hoseok before he could touch him. Seen as he had a small army of zombie students behind him. "Why didn't you talk to us. We could have helped. We love you. Really." Hoseok didn't pause his slow pursuit. "You're my sunshine. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if you weren't there to help me. Let me help you now." Hobi stopped and real tears fell from his eyes "I'm sorry hyung." He fell to the floor and Yoongi moved to sit in front of him. "Talk to me. I promise, I'm not going to leave you like this. No one deserves to feel like this." Hoseok started talking after a small pause. Chat Noir slowly crept into  the classroom and found them sat there and kept his distance.

"Next time you feel like this. Tell me, okay. I don't like you being sad. You may be our sunshine but one of us can take over for the day. That's no problem. Remember that we love you Hobi." Hoseok nodded and smiled. The akuma leaving his body. Hoseok caught the akuma "Can you get rid of it or does Ladybug still have to?" Yoongi gestured to the door "Ladybug has to. Can you release her?" Hoseok nodded and let Ladybug come in. She quickly took the akuma and purified it.

Another friend helped.

A/N Hi~ Sorry for my hiatus, I didn't really have any inspiration to write this. I mentioned in the description that I probably won't finish this and it may end up discontinued. I only ever write when I'm in the mood and more often than not I won't return to stories so they tend to only ever been half cooked. Thank you for waiting. Also thank you to the person who asked me to update because it gave me the spur I needed to finish the next chapter. I won't say whether there will be another chapter but there probably will be. I hope you enjoyed this. It kind of took a sad turn that it wasn't meant to take but I was feeling in the mood for it so it happened. Don't expect any updates to be regular. As I've said before, I write when I feel like it so there's never a schedule. Thank you for reading!
~Careless