Part 4

Lunch rolled around and Yoongi decided to hunt down Namjoon. He needed to give him his notes on the song and maybe talk about it in person because thoughts on paper could be misinterpreted. It didn't take him long at all to find him. Unfortunately, he was talking to a couple kids from Yoongi's class. Specifically, the ones who'd talked to him before class. He paused, not wanting to interrupt anything and watched them. "You look weird standing there watching them Hyung." He turned to face the one who'd spoken with a curse on his lips but paused when he saw Jungkook stood there with an evil grin on his face "Piss off." He muttered and turned back to face Namjoon who'd finally come to the end of his conversation. "Hey! Namjoon! Can I talk to you?" Namjoon looked up and grinned "Sure Hyung. What's up?" Jungkook left the area to let them talk while Marinette and Adrien watched within a close enough distance to hear what was being said.

Later that night Yoongi was sat in the living room with Jin watching a movie. Pianist was sat on his shoulder "Hey. Yoongi, Ladybug's calling you." He whispered which made Yoongi roll his eyes. "I'll be back in a sec Jin. Don't bother waiting for me." He stood and left the room before Jin could protest.
He went out onto his bedroom's balcony and tapped his miraculous. A small device appeared in his hand and he raised it to his ear "What do you want?" The girl on the other end of the line spluttered slightly "Sorry, I didn't expect you to actually answer after what you said when we last saw you." Yoongi recalled saying he probably wouldn't come to their aid, not that he wouldn't answer their calls. "I never said that but okay." Ladybug spluttered again but quickly reclaimed her formal tone. "Me and Chat Noir have decided to call a meeting to establish a patrol rota so no one's up more than one night in a week. I was hoping you would come along. You don't need to do patrols but in case something happens you'll knows who's out and when." Yoongi rolled his eyes even though he knew she couldn't see "Let me check if I'm free right now." He pulled away from the device and called out into the house "Is it okay if I go play pretend with the teenagers?" He laughed along with Jin's laughter before receiving a reply "Go for it Suga!" He laughed fully this time and raised the device back to his ear "Sure. Where'm I meeting you?" 

He arrived at Notre-Dame and climbed up to the spot he'd seen a bright red spot. There he realised there was a grand total of five people. Why were there suddenly so many miraculous wielders? He frowned and stayed in his balanced position on his bamboo stick (Like Chat Noir's baton) "Oh, you came!" Ladybug gasped and seemed to shift closer to Chat Noir, "Do you think I don't hold my promises. Such little faith." Ladybug's face turned the colour of her mask in embarrassment. "We haven't gotten your name yet." Chat Noir spoke up. Yoongi frowned and leaned forward to he could land on the ledge and sit down "Correct. My name is Suga. I know you two but not the other three teens." The fox girl frowned and almost seemed to growl "We could be fully fledged adults for all you know. What makes you so confident that we're teens?" Yoongi smirked slightly and glanced over them all "I didn't come here to idly chatter. I have a blanket and roommate to get back to so make this quick." The fox girl growled but tamed when the turtle boy placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm Vixen. This is Jade." (I know that's not the name Alya chooses when she gets her Miraculous but I don't care) He nodded and turned to the next girl, dressed like a bee. "I'm Queen Bee. You shouldn't act like you know best when you know nothing." Yoongi scoffed but refrained from commenting "Alright then, introductions out of the way. Lets sort out this rota." Everyone agreed and got to work planning the rota. They all quickly discovered that Yoongi was the best at planning who would go out on what days. He actually put his name down for one day. Sunday. He didn't mind going out on a Sunday because that was his given days rest (He works too hard so Jin forbid him working on the last day of the week so he could rest) and that meant he wasn't entirely unproductive that day.

Surprisingly, it was that day that Hawkmoth decided to strike again. This time hitting way too close to home for comfort. He took Jin. Not just akumatised. He kidnapped Jin.

Yoongi was mad. He was out on patrol when he received a call from Taehyung asking where Jin was. "He's at home isn't he? He didn't tell me he was going out."
"No Hyung. I'm at your house and Jin is nowhere and the place is a mess. I thought Jin hated it when you left a mess." Yoongi paused from jumping onto the next roof, skidding to a halt. "The house was clean when I left." Taehyung could be heard tripping on something "What the... Your lamps on the floor as well." Yoongi turned and ran back in the direction of his place "Wait there Tae." He said and ended the call before the younger could reply. He quickly called Ladybug. Thankfully she answered. "What's wrong Suga? You never call me?" She could probably hear his breathing a running "Are you okay?" Yoongi could see the house now "How quickly can you get to this address." He quickly typed out an address for Ladybug to see. "I can get there pretty quickly, that's not too far from me."
"Good, call Chat Noir. We might need him." He dropped onto his balcony and quickly raced into the living room. Taehyung wasn't kidding when he said the place was a mess. "Yoongi! What happened?" He asked, Yoongi shook his head and looked around the room "Someone took Jin. That's what it looks like, did you find a note or something?" Taehyung quickly glanced around the room and frowned, "Nothing caught my eye. Maybe it's hidden." Yoongi nodded and quickly hunted for something to explain what happened. He needed to find it before Ladybug got there as well because it would seem strange for him to call her without a reason. "Ah! I found a note Hyung!" He called out just as Ladybug dropped through an open window. "Suga? What happened?" Chat Noir was just behind her, equally concerned. "Hyung. You called Ladybug and Chat Noir?" Taehyung asked slowly while looking between them "What does the note say Taehyung." He quickly skimmed over the note before reading it aloud.

"If you want Jin back. Give me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses. Also, take off the mask Suga." Yoongi froze and looked at Taehyung. Was this some kind of joke? "What? He thinks we'll just give him what he wants? How did he even know to take Jin anyway?" Taehyung shrugged while hopelessly glancing in Ladybug and Chat Noir's direction. "I don't know Hyung. I wish I knew. Jin never did anything." Yoongi tensed suddenly. Could Hawkmoth have figured out who he was. Jin may have done nothing but that didn't mean he wasn't caught up in the middle of all of this.

A/N I' going to end this here so I have time to think over how I want this to go. I'm not even sure why I did this really. I tend to just write the first thing that comes to mind then think of something from there. I hope you've enjoyed this. This was meant to be another short thing but it ended up having a plot without me even trying. Thanks for reading <3