Anna and Kaylee

The sound of her voice was more beautiful than anything Anna had ever heard, and as she sat one row behind her in the five minutes before the teacher, Mrs Wilkenson, would sashay into the room and begin the class, which is meant to be psychology but mainly consists of  Mrs Wilkenson complaining about how tired she is, and how her back is just killing her. From this angle, she was slightly diagonal to Anna, and Anna can see the way that the light from the window brightened her eyes and highlighted the contour of her cheek, and the way that, as she spoke, her face would gradually become more animated, and her hair will fall around her face as it began to escape from her messy bun piled on top of her head. Her hair was a golden blonde, the kind seen in honey, or dreams, and Anna can see her grey-blue eyes dart around the room as she talked of the book she's just read, and how her rosy pink lips formed words like that of a poet. She was just the right amount of tan, and freckles scattered over her face like stars in a night sky. She was beautiful and smart, and everything she could have wanted.

It's been a couple months since Anna and Kaylee had met, and Anna was still trying, unsuccessfully, to figure out whether she was straight or not.

They'd started the new term together in college, both coming from different schools and having multiple friends in common, and they both had two A-levels together, Psychology and English Lit, and both went swimming together for the school's swimming club. The swimming club was a combination of heaven and pure torture for Anna, as seeing so much of Kaylee's soft skin all at once sent Anna into ecstasy, but not being able to touch it was more painful than words can describe. The swimming club consisted of the two of them, and three guys, Adam, Drew and Matt; and to be honest, they weren't particularly active in competitions as it was more of an outlet for them than something that needed to be proven to others. 

Kaylee had the habit of tucking her unruly hair behind her ears and smiling slightly when she thought no-one was watching, and it was that very habit that distracted Anna when Mrs Wilkonson sashayed into the class and began the lesson.

It was also the very thing that distracted Anna from most things.

From the point in which Kaylee and Anna's lessons stopped intersecting, Anna was as alert as ever, aside from those lessons, not so much, but she made up for it by studying extra in those subjects at home.

The day went on.

- - - - -

Once the school day had finished, Anna fished out a small chocolate bar. It had been a long day.

Nothing particularly bad had happened,  but Anna still felt a sense of longing, that she was incomplete.

It was a Tuesday, so Anna knew she would have swimming with Kaylee, and even if they couldn't be together, she still enjoyed her company, however painful it was. Kaylee had this habit of getting changed directly in front of her, which often resulted in Anna having to lock herself in one of the cubicles for a while. Not long after this thought, Anna was in the changing room, alone with Kaylee.

Kaylee began her usual routine.

And Anna watched.

Kaylee slowly removed her jumper, pulling it over her head with a small smile on her face, the same kind she got when she thought she was alone. She began unbuttoning her shirt to show her bra, which was black and lacy, but not what Anna was looking at. As she unzipped her jeans Anna could feel herself getting wet. She knew what was to come. Now only in her underwear, Kaylee looked at Anna, holding eye contact for too long for it to just be between two friends in their underwear getting changed. Kaylee leant in, and to Anna's surprise, kissed her.

Her lips were somehow softer than Anna had imagined, and she tasted of the raspberries she'd had earlier. As they kissed, Anna cupped her hand around Kaylee's breast, and Kaylee pulled her close, slipping her tongue between her lips and into her mouth, and moved her hands around her back to undo the clasp of her bra, pulling it off and dropping it onto the floor. Kaylee's hand cupped around Anna's breast as Anna's hand moved it's way down Kaylee's stomach until it reached into her underwear. She could feel it, she was just as wet as she was, and when she pulled away her hand to take off her underwear completely, she could feel it between her two fingers. Kaylee pulled away from their embrace and leant down to Anna's breast, sucking her nipple gently, then harder, earning a soft moan from deep inside her, a part of her awakened. She felt her nipple harden between her lips, and began sucking it harder and harder, each moan louder than the last. She kneeled down, and pulled off Anna's underwear, and began to move around her clitoris with her tongue, pushing and pulling it, faster with her moans. Anna lifted her leg up, wanting her, this, more than anything. Kaylee inserted two fingers into her, delighted by how wet she was, and pushed and pushed, and she moaned and moaned, louder and louder. She tried three, and Anna's head threw back as she thrust towards her. Her cum was dripping down Kaylee's fingers by now, and occasionally she would pull them out and lick them clean. Anna moaned and moaned and MOANED, each increasing in volume, and began calling out Kaylee's name as she did. Her voice was hoarse, and the more she said her name, the wetter Kaylee got. Anna's moaning got louder and louder, and Kaylee could feel that Anna was going to cum any second. She removed her fingers and began licking her, pushing and pulling her tongue in and out of her, and her moaning continued. She moaned and moaned and called out her name, and came into her mouth. She gulped it down, she wanted to taste this and as she pulled away, breathless, Anna leant down to share a kiss, and Kaylee was in heaven.

When Kaylee stood up, Anna passionately kissed her, breathlessly.

"I want you inside me, Anna..."

Her voice was rough with need, and as Anna put her two fingers into her, she instantly moaned with pleasure. She was wetter than before, and cum dripped down Anna's hand as she curled her fingers and pulled her. 

"Three, Anna, three. I need you to... Aaaahhh....."

She put in the third and thrust it forward, earning a loud moan. She went harder and harder, faster and faster, and she moaned softly, pushing her body back and forth, into her thrusting hand. Her moans got louder and louder, and she called out her name with desperation. She was about to cum, so Anna began sucking her clitoris and moving it with her tongue whilst still pulling inside her with her fingers. The moans got louder and louder, quicker and quicker, and so did Anna's hand and tongue. She began thrusting in and out as hard as she could and licking her clit to the sound of her moans. Finally, she came, and Anna gulped it down before returning, breathless, to her mouth, kissing her gently.

After she pulled away, Kaylee turned to Anna.

"I was beginning to think this would never happen..."

"Thank god you weren't right."

-----

This is my first, I like to think it gets better later in the collection. Besides, we aren't really here for the storyline..

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Until next time,

- pancakes x