Ki'nala & Simba

Copyright © 2013 XXXXXXXXX All rights reserved. Copyright: This story, "Ki'nala & Simba" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (XXXXXXXXX) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Punishments include but are not limited to: A fine of up to $150,000.00 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The court can use an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The court can impound the illegal works. The infringer can go to jail.

Ki'nala & Simba 

Chapter 1

'Psssssh, Katelyn pass me a pencil' I asked Katelyn seeing as I didn't have one.

' What the fuck Ki'nala you wait til after an hour of the test starting to ask for a pencil, ' Katelyn whispered rolling her eyes at me.

She went into her bag and gave me a unshaven pencil.

Like what the fuck really .

' What the fuck imma sharpen this with, my ass?'

'I don't have a sharpener, So you out of luck.' Katelyn said going back to her test.

I was gonna kill her after this test. I turned around in my seat and faced jamie I swear she always prepared for class.

'Pssh, Jamie you got a Sharpener or a sharpen pencil?' I asked.

She smiled at me and nodded and went into her book bag. She took out a lead pencil and passed it to me.

Aww she is the best.

'Class 15mins left,' Mrs Keptler said.

Oh shit.

I hurriedly looked through the test. It was easy so I just filled in the blanks and bubbled in the right choices.

'Times up, pass up that test.' Mrs.Keptler said and we passed it up.

' That test was easy as hell.' Evelyn said waking up from her nap.

' Yeah and that's probably why you gon' be the only one to fail it.' I chuckled.

She screwed me.

'Fuck you ki'nala.' She said.