Chapter 5:

It was Saturday. Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what happened between himself and Yoongi on Thursday. The scene kept replaying in his head. He really wanted to tell Jungkook but, he wasn't sure if he should. Yes, Jungkook has been his best friend for a long long time but, he did think that telling Jungkook would've been inconsiderate since he didn't ask Yoongis opinion. After a while of thinking, he decided to keep the information to himself. "Taehyung, could you come here please." his mother called out to him in a tired voice. The man sighed, then stood up from his bed, leaving his phone there, making sure the screen was off. "What do you need?" he asked quietly while walking into the kitchen where he saw his mom cutting up vegetables. The smell of chicken filled the room, it smelt amazing. Taehyung inhaled deeply, then smiled to himself.

"I wanted to know if you could run to the market around the corner. It's by that coffee shop that you and Jungkook always go to." Taehyung sighed internally but agreed anyways. He didn't want to go because the sun was setting and it was getting cold outside. "Sure, what do you need me to get?" he asked as he stool a piece of broccoli, tearing it apart and eating small pieces of it. "Just some groceries for tomorrows dinner. I wrote a small list and left some money on the table over there. I was going to have your father do it, but he's working late." his mother said, the last part coming out quieter than the rest of what she said. Taehyung just watched his mom speak, getting confused at her change in mood. He sighed again then looked down at the piece of broccoli in his hand. "Mom, what's going on between you and dad? The two of you just argue all day now and, he's gotten so much more mean." Taehyung said, continuing to look down at the broccoli.

Taehyung knew something was wrong and he felt that he deserved to know what was going on since it is between his parents. "Nothings wrong sweetie. Just go to the store, and please wear a sweater because it's cold outside." She answered with a forced smile. "I will." Taehyung answered then stood up. He gave his mom a kiss on the cheek before grabbing the list, and the money off of the table, then he put it in his pocket as he walked up to his room. Taehyung grabbed the oversized black hoodie from his bed and put it on, smiling happily. He picked up the collar of it with his sweater paws, closing his eyes and inhaling deeply. Yoongi let him have it since it was cold on Friday and he didn't have a hoodie with him. The petite and happy boy walked to the door off of the hallway and pulled on his black converse that still looked new. "I'll be back soon mom." Taehyung said in a happy tone then waved to his mom who waved back. Once the coco brown haired man was out the door, he put his hood up and put his hands into his pockets as he walked. He passed by two people who were dressed in black, and one sounded familiar. Taehyung tried to ignore it but then heard their footsteps following him. He got scared and walked faster so he could reach the market sooner.

When he walked faster, so did they. Taehyung felt his pockets and realized that he didn't have his phone with him which shot panic through his whole body. Taehyung put his hands back into his hoodie pockets and looked up, seeing the store at the corner. He ran as quick as he could into the store and hid in one of the aisles so he could watch and see who was following him. Taehyung waited a while but no one else walked in. He took a few more minutes to calm down, then took the small list out of his pocket and began walking around the quiet market to find the things his mom needed. After about ten minutes, Taehyung left the store with two bags of groceries. It was completely dark outside now. There were only a handful of lights spread out around the area, which made it feel more eerie. Taehyung started walking fast with his head down, wanting to get home as soon as possible. "Taehyung!" the person shouted, and Taehyung froze in fear. He knew that voice too well. "How are you?" the man asked as he walked closer to Taehyung. "I'm fine, just getting some things for my mom." Taehyung said in response, he began to get more scared. The taller male laughed deeply and leaned over Taehyung, tilting his head up when Ravi lifted his chin. "Such a precious little mommas boy." he laughed out then pulled away from Taehyung.