One

If you have a brother the thought "my brother is an idiot" has probably crossed your mind at least once. In my case it was every day of the year.

Diagon Alley was filled with people as per usual. Cramming to get the best robes, cauldrons, books, and whatever else is needed for the coming school year and among all these crammers is us because my brother was trying to be smart when these words came out of his mouth ''everybody's probably already busy packing 2 days before the start of the school year so it's better if we postpone our back to school shopping trip until then" and again my brother is an idiot

So here we are trying to find our way through a mob of people, trying not to get pushed to the ground and I'm trying not to strangle my twin.

"This is totally better" I say, sarcasm very evident in my tone. James and Sirius just look at me and continue their conversation not even bothering to include me in it or at least give me encouraging words about being able to get through this day without passing out.

Sirius had somehow managed to appear in our doorstep earlier today with all his things like he usually does by the end of summer according to my mom anyways.

"Remus!" He called to the boy leaning by the lamp post with a book in hand.

Out of all my brother's friend, Remus Lupin was somewhat the smarter and responsible one also the one who actually has a bright future ahead of him not that I don't see James, my troublemaking brother, having a future but like I said troublemaking. Sirius, on the other hand well he seems to be more into girls than an actual future.

"Enjoying the day Sierra?" Remus asks me as soon as he walks over to us, my twin and his friend making funny faces behind him.

"Nope, they've been steering me away from Flourish and Blotts since we got here" I reply, pointing at his friends who both returned to normal when Remus glanced over at them.

"I could take you there, you know what they have this entire section of muggle books" He shares causing my eyes to light up in exciting which earns me a chuckle from the boy infront of me.

"Wait take who, where?" James asks, looking confused as to what his friend was going on about.

"I was just offering to take Sierra to Flourish and Blotts" Remus explains as he scratched the back his head which might have gotten Sirius attention because he was beside me in an instant.

"Have any of you seen Peter? He might have gotten lost especially with this much people all over the place. We should go find him just in case" Sirius says with a smirk, as he looked around for their missing friend.

"His not a baby Sirius, I'm sure his fine" I tell him, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I think I saw him by Ollivanders a while ago" Remus suggests looking over at me and his friend.

"Well then why don't you and James go find him before he starts walking in circles" He says as he put an arm around my shoulder with an innocent smile.

"And I'll take Sierra to Flourish and Blotts" He continues, Remus raises an eyebrow at us while James nods his head absentmindedly as he looked around the place trying to spot Peter.

"Really James? Your letting me go with him?" I ask, grabbing my brother by the arm to get his attention. He looks at me before shrugging and looking over at Sirius.

"Take care of her Padfoot or you'll answer to me" My brother warns the boy with his arm on my shoulder which earns a groan from me. James ruffles my hair before dragging a skeptical looking Remus away.