|Another A/N|

Do you love this song?

Yes!!!!  or  NO...

|-----|~~~~~|++++++++|||||||||~~~~~>

Hello there my lovely's how you all today?

I'm sorry for not being able to update as much as I want to.  But since schools been going on I can't really find the time to update.  And everyone knows that school comes first but never before family.  Since I have school, homework, and more homework I haven't been able to find the time to update any of my stories.

But I will make a promise to you guys that I will never ever discontinue any of my current books I'm writing.  I also promise to never forget to update for my family on Wattpad.  I will try to find some time to update but right now is really not a good time.  Because of once again I have school.  And I also got my phone taken away, but hopefully I get it back tomorrow.

|---|||||-----------|--------------||---------------|~~~||||

For my poorly updating skills here's some background information on me.  Or as you can call it 5+ fun facts on me.

1. I am not a stalker children.  But apparently I known many things about the readers that read this story.  Like in the character intro, there were a lot of facts that apparently related to multiple of you.  But don't worry I'm not a stalker, but I have been stalked before.  And trust it was not fun.

2.  Okay...... Let's see, what another fun fact that's nice to share is.....  Um well, I have a sibling that is very annoying, but I love.  I'm not gonna tell you their gender, because they would get hella mad at me.  But I can tell you this even if they act like a demon that just wants to ruin your day.  They do have a sweet side.  I also have dog that literally goes by dog in Japanese.  My sibling also has a fish eating fish....  and man it's scary.  It almost bit off my finger.

3.  So another fact about me is that I've been through depression; and I'm still through it well kinda.  I'm not really sure anymore.  I have tried ending my life, but I never really had the guts to.  I've been going through this problem for at 3 or more years....  I have really why I'm sharing this with you guys, I guess I think of you as family to me.  Honestly it would really be amazing if I could meet all you guys in person one day.  

4.  So, Wattpad has been a place where I feel free to express myself through writing these stories (even if they are bad.)  To meeting amazing people and writers like you guys.  I wanted to say thank you so much for helping me throughout life, even if I haven't met any of you.  I love this site because you're able read these amazing creations that many people wrote.  I'm so happy that I decided to get an account on wattpad.  If I didn't I wouldn't really be able to meet all of you amazing, wonderful people.

5.  Okay, last fact.  What should I tell you.....  Oh I know!!!  The last fact I want to tell you is that I'm a female.  And I'm a teenager, a very shy and awkward person when it comes to a conversation.  I've never been one to start a conversation, I've never been one that would want to be noticed.  I hate singing in front of others besides be bestie(s) and my family.  I also think everyone is too judgmental.  I've been judged by my old best friends, they literally told me that I wasn't good enough.  And they weren't really the best of friends.  It wasn't really that great because one of those friends was my cousin.  But I'm good now, well kind of....

I hope you guys enjoyed those fun little useless facts about me.  If you want me to answer any of your questions be free to ask any questions.  Who knows I might do a little Q & A next time.

Don't forget to leave at least one question that your curious about me that you would like me to answer.

Comment Here ----------------------->

|-----|~~~~|-------|~~~~~|-------|||

I promise I will update soon.  I love you guys bye!