PHAN ONESHOT

Warning:inscest and age gap (not blood related incest).

Dans POV: I had just gotten out of my friends car because i had been drinking at a party i snuck out to.

My dad took me out of the car and i thought i would be in trouble and i was but not the kind you think.

After my dad put me in my room and my friend had left and he locked the door he came into my room and i was grinding against my bed thinking it was a girl.

Phils POV: I store at my son in complete and utter confusion and then right when i was about to turn around to leave... he moaned. I LOST MY SHIIIIIIT.

I yelled and he just kept moaning and then i found some problem growing in my pants. MY FUCKING DICK. I calmed myself and decided "Eh Whatever" until my son said.

Dans POV:

I had thought my dad had left so i had started moaning hard and i mean HARD and i had no idea what happened but i started moaning "F-fuck D-d-dad F-assshit". And i turned around to see..MY DAD WANKING OFF.

(A/N:I FUCKIN SUUUUCK AT SMUT SO DONT EXEPT MUCH BUT WITHOUT FURTHER ADOOO.... SIN!)

SINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:

Phils POV: fuck. He saw me. Fuckkkkkkkk. So after i go to pull up my pants becuse he was getting up he says , "Leaving so soon Daddy?".

Dans POV: He walked over and said , "Not even close Babyboy".
After he whispered in my ear as he hovered over me he started sucking playfully on my neck causing me to moan somewhat here and there.

Phils POV: "fuck it." I walked over to him and whipsered in his ear causing him to grind on me and the bed while i playfully sucked on his neck.

Dans POV: i was so aroused that i never even relized i was grinding on his BIG ASS DICK. He gave me a smirk and just slowly whispered "Your in Biggg Trouble Babyboy".

Phils POV: i grabbed lube from out of his dresser top cabinet before lightly tugging on his ear with my teeth and slathering the lube all over my dick.

Dans POV: while i was gringindg i felt a tug on my ear as i statred to mean the tug was gone and i felt something go into my ass.
It was my dads dick but i didnt mind because i had been  wanting this for sooo long.

Phils POV: we fucked.