Feelings

I was back in my room with Momo.She keeps attacking me with questions about what happened to me.
"Momo,Its okay.Its Fine.There just jealous.But i understand.They want Jungkook and Taehyung so...i cant stop them."I made a fake smile but she smile back.

What the....Why it hurts me alot...?
They want Jungkook right? Then...what with this Pain...I dont understand....

A few minutes The teacher came and starts the lesson.

Lunch

I was eating Lunch With Jungkook and Taehyung again.But why it makes me happy? Even though i feel dead glares at me.
"Hmm? What's wrong Y/N? Why are you smiling like that? Your weird."Jungkook said while Drinking his SoftDrink."Well,I dont know....I just...feel...Happy."I said then look down to the floor.Still smiling.
But when i look up.Taehyung and Jungkook was smiling on me."w-what? S-something in my face?"
"Nothing....Just...were happy that..your happy."I smiled again. Jungkook's Smile turn to a smirk.Same at Taehyung.
;-;
"Your happy because Your with us?"Jungkook said with a teasing voice.
Ohhh~ wanna play? Then ok!
"Maybe yeah! I feel so happy!"
Jungkook chocked in his drink and Taehyung on his Food.
"W-whut?" Taehyung asked.
I kinda laugh in their lazyness.
"Haha,Whatever just Eat up."I said to escape.
Taehyung took the spoon from me."Let me feed you" He said then starts feeding me."Airplanes Comming!!! Wee!!!!" He said while making weird noises.I laughed at him.Aswell to Jungkook.And again,I felt Dead Glares on me.It starts feeling me embarrassed so I quickly eat the food from the spoon."yummy right?"He asked and i slowly nodded.We three eat lunch together happily.

Break Time:Garden

I was with Jungkook an Taehyung again,Well...they asked me if i want to spend my break on them and I accepted.We three was sitting under the tree.Jungkook was laying on my Lap and Taehyung is on my Shoulder.Taking a nap.
My face be like -.-
"Do i look like a pillow?" I asked them.
No response but Jungkook nodded.
I sigh."Y/N,Do you love us like we do? But more than friends or Brothers okay?"When Jungkook asked that.My smile drop and Taehyung stood up.Same To jungkook.I just looked at the ground."I...uhmm...i..."I was nervous.
I give a big sigh and Nodded.
"Really!?" Taehyung asked.
"I said yes but....I cant.."
"Huh? Why you cant?" jungkook asked.
"Because When i love you both.Its hard to choose and Our parents.What if they Will hate us? What if Dad will hurt the both of you-"I was cut off when Jungkook Kiss me in the lips while taehyung was holding my hands.
Jungkook Slowly pulled away.
"You dont have to choose,And Our parents,We can Speak to them."Jungkook explained but i shook my head."No! They cant-"
"Y/N!" Taehyung called my name.I looked at him and He pecked my lips.
"They will not know if we didnt tell."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I love you guys too"

Its been months that I have both feelings with Jungkook and Taehyung.Its funny that When I'm with jungkook,Taehyung is jealous and Im with Taehyung,Jungkook is jealous.But when I'm with the other bangtan.They both get jealous.Crazy Right? Hahah

I was in the studio with Bangtan."So....How's our new song?"Suga Asked."Sound's great,especially the rappers"I said with a thumbs up sign."Hayyss....Singers are more great than rappers"Said by Jimin."I agree" Jungkook said."But Jungkook can Rap too right?"I asked them and they all nodded."Well,Maybe someday you will rap for me Kookie."I giggles."Uhhh......i will..?"He asked. "ok fine! Then no!"I said then Grab my bag and about to Go.I'm was just joking."hey hey hey~ where are you going?"Taehyung asked."I'm ganna leave now"I said with a pout."awww~ I'm sorry.Ok,I will rap for you next time"Jungkook said then give me a hug and i hug back.

I'm so cute,Am i?

A few minutes,The bell rang.
"Oh we need to go Kookie,And you too guys,No skipping ok?" I warned them."Yes Eomma"They all said and getting ready.I already leave the studio with Jungkook.When we are Walking,Jungkook Hold my Hand."what?" I looked up at him and he looked down at me."Nothing" he give me a smile and i smile back.But suddenly,He grab both of my cheeks and kiss me in the lips,I quickly Kissed back and warped my arms Around Jungkook.
Suddenly Jungkook push me to a room,Empty office and he close to door with his feet and Keep kissing me.He raised me up and put me to the desk.He was between my Legs and keep kissing me.His hands are warped around and waist.He slide his tongue in my mouth and our Tongues was fighting each other and ofcourse i lost the fight so i give up.The kiss was getting hotter."Keep your moans baby~" he said when he pulled away.He unbotton my shirt but not all,Only the upper part.He kissed my shoulder and Leaving love marks.I keep my moans in my mouth but i left one.Its so hard to keep moans you know...duh.He moves to my Neck and kiss it too."J-jungkook,W-were in public.Your getting out of control" i said between a little moans.He ignore it and lick my neck.I moan again.He pulled away and smile at me.He botton my shirt back."Hayysss,You pervy idiot" I slightly punch his shoulder.He look down to something.He was looking at my skirt and Back to me.I blushed a bit."Think Y/N,What day will i enter you~??"He said with a smirk."Yah! Your pervert! Let me down and were late!" I said while blushing. "Ok ok only joking" He said then put me down.I quickly runs away while pulling him with me."I'm late because of you again!!"I shout while running.I just heard him laugh and Smiled.A few run we finnally came,Catching air."Oh~? Why are you late again? Jeon Jungkook and Park Y/N?"The teacher asked."Sorry Miss,Were really sorry.We promise that we will not get late again!"I cross my heart.She nodded and let us Sit down.We sit down in our seats and the class continue.