The Devil

Y/N's POV
I was.....no...We were taking a bath in the pool in this Hotel.I keep laughing when these boys keeps pushing eachother to fell in the pull.When They both give up.They throw me instead.That's when they followed.We splash eachother's faces and do some challenges.Example....Try not to breath underwater.If someone cant take it anymore and swam up.She/He...will be punished.

Y/n:"Oh wait,My phone is ringing"

I said as i Got off the pool and Answer the call.
While talking to the person in the phone,I noticed that these two boys are staring because there's a smile in my face so I quickly change my expression to be straight face.
I ended the call and About to Jump in the Pool but I Bumped into someone and that make me fell on my butt in the ground.Jungkook and Taehyung quickly got off the pool and rushed into me.Jungkook Helped me stand up and Taehyung was infront of me.

???:"Oh Sorry for a Lame Person Like you"
Tae:"Uhm..excuse me? We saw everything young lady.Your the one who bumped into her."
Jk:"Yeah.Why dont you just apologize instead?"

She scoffed.

???:"How can be such some handsome boys believed in A Lame Girl"
Jk:"Talk about yourself"
Tae:"Yeah yeah yeah,whatever."

Jungkook and Taehyung laughed then imitates the Girl's voice.

???:"Arrrrghhh!! Such a childish persons."

She said as she Madly Walked away from us.Actually...She's wearing a two piece Swimsuit and I was just wearing a Skinny short and white plain t-shirt.

Y/n:"Thank you guys,You saved my day"
Jk&Tae:"Welcome!"
Tae:"Now...let's go back to the pool!!"

I caught off guard when they both grab my both hands and jump in the water with me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Evening)
Jungkook's POV
I was cooking for our dinner while Taehyung and Y/n is playing video games in the Living Room.I sighed then continue cooking.While Cooking...I was Thinking about the Girl Earlier.
Did I met her Before? She looks familiar...Its like....I've seen her somewhere....I just dont remember.
I sighed when I'm done cooking and served it in the Table.

Jk:"Hey You two! Dinner is ready!"
They cheered and paused the game and rushed to the Dining table.I chuckled as we sit in the same time.

Y/n Did someone...She put her hands together and close her eyes.Me and Taehyung Hyung looked at eachother. Completely Confused by Y/n Actions.

She was mumbling some words too.She opened her eyes and Say 'Amen'??

Jk:"Yah! Y/n,Why do you always do that thing?"
Y/n:"Yah! It called praying!"
Tae:"Oh...."
Jk:"What's that?"

She face palm and its super Cute!

Y/n:"Its like Thanking the lord"
Tae&Jk:"OH!!"

Me and Taehyung hyung put our hands together and close our eyes...We starts praying.

Our Lord,Thank you for our meal...Thank you for Our Precious Food.Thank you for giving Y/n to our Life.Thank you for Letting Taehyung Hyung to Spend his 1 week vacation here with us.

I opened my eyes and say 'Amen'.Same To Taehyung Hyung.
And we starts eating.

Taehyung's POV

We Started eating Jungkook's cook.Carbonara.Its was hi Favorite foods.When we were kids.He keeps begging to The Maid to teach him how to cook carbonara.He really Study hard to Complete his Carbonara and He success.

Oh! And the Praying? I just thanked him for our foods and Making Y/n Met us.I was so happy when i Met her.

I flinched when I heard Someone burped.I look at Y/n who was covering her mouth.

Y/n:"Sorry...Well...excuse me"

I chuckled then ruffle her hair.She Giggled then Show us her Gummy Smile.Awww! Cute!
She continued eating and we did thesame.

>>>>>>>>>>>
(Middle of the Night)
(A/N:In the Middle of the night~!🎶 by the vamps! Yeah! Okay I'll go.....)

Y/N's POV
I was walking around the hotel.I told Jungkook and Taehyung that I want some time alone..I promised them That's I'll be back in 10 minutes.
While walking around,My eyes caught something.My eyes widened...It was Her from Earlier.

???:"Oh Hello Bitch,Nice to see you again"
I got shocked at her sudden words and that make me pissed.
I just soffed and walk past her but she stopped me in Holding my Hand and The grip is getting tighter.

???:"Ohoho...Dont be like that Bitch.You dont know me"
Y/n:"Well You dont know me either.So..Let go...before I do something to you."
???:"What? Cut me? Slap me? Punch me? Hurt me? My ass"
Y/n:"No..I wont do that..."
???:"See...weak--"
Y/n:"I'll Kill you Instead"

I said as I slap her hand away and Leaving her alone in her eyes wide.Shocked from what I said.

I walked back to Our Dorm with my hands are crossed through my chest.Until I noticed there's purple marks in my wrist.Tch...That Women..digging her freacking dirty nails to my skin.Yuck!
But..how will I hide this thing...ugh!

When I'm infront of our Room.My eyes sight got blurry....I fell through my knees and hit the door so hard.The door swang open.

???:"Y/n!"

Before I could speak....Everything turns black.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hello! Well.....Confused what's happening? Wait for the next episode.And Who's that Girl? What did she do to Y/n?
What is her problem to Y/n? Does Jungkook Knows her?
Well...That Questions will be answered in the next Episode.

*Please Follow me and Vote my Stories😪😢😭😶*

But Before I Go!!!! I have a story..It named "The Nice Doctor" j.jk Ff.
And!!! "The Demon Fox" K.Th ff.
Thank you and Bye!