9- He's Gone...

Annyeong haseyo!! There's some real Taekook in this chapter.
Also triggering to some readers.

Edit- this is where most abandon the story.
But, I can assure you that it gets better and all works out in the end 😉.
I wouldn't put Taehyung and Hoseok together in a Taekook story! That's outrageous!!

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□

I wanted to throw my phone at the wall and scream and cry. But I didn't. I silently sobbed in my corner.

"What's going on?" I looked up and Jungkook was standing at my desk.

"Ho-Hoseok broke up with me-me." I sobbed into my hands.

Jungkook put his hand on my back.

"He wasn't good enough-!"

"BUT HE WAS! HE WAS TOO GOOD!" I yelled.

Jungkook pulled up a chair and say next to me. His chair was really close.

When I couldn't contain myself, I buried my face into his chest and he rubbed my back. I sobbed and sobbed into him, and he didn't say a word.

His silence was all the communication I needed to know what he was saying. He touch was tender and his arms were understanding.

Being with Hoseok felt so wrong because I wanted it too... I thought as I pressed deeper into his chest.

--------->

"It's time for you to clock out, Taehyung." I heard a gentle voice say.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I had fallen asleep on Jungkook's chest at my desk. We were in he exact same position.

I popped up from his chest as soon as I realized what was happening.

"I'm sorry!! So sorry!!" I said as I flapped my arms.

"It's fine, it's fine! All you need is a hug after you loose someone close." He said as he grabbed my arms gently.

"I have to go... " I said as I stood and walked to the little machine by the door with my jacket.

"Good night, Taehyung." He said with a smile.

"Good night, Jungkook."

But, I slept!! I slept!! He is the answer to my problems!! But, he can't be with me every night...