Scenario: How You Met Them

Disclaimer: You don't know their name yet in this scenario.

Warning: Lots of cuss and stuffs so... Yeah

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Kurohana Ameiko
TSUNDERE

Third Person's POV:

(F/N) took in the new environment around her. (F/N) just transferred in a new town because of her parents' job. She doesn't really wanted to leave her past school and friends but she have to listen to her parents. They're the one who're feeding and giving her shelter anyway.

The school was not that far away from her new house, maybe just a 10-15 minute walk from their house to the school. (F/N) finally arrived her new school and it amazed her how a public school could be this modernized and had a very good architecture, nice points for that.

As she walked into the hallway, a large figure who's also walking the other way suddenly bumped into her, making her fall down on alongside with her books, scrambling all of it on the floor.

"I-I'm sorry." The (H/C) haired girl mumbled as she picked up her books, hands trembling. This was her first day at a new school and she already got involved in an accident, so much for the cliché.

"Tch... watch where you're going next time then, dumbass." A deep masculine voice spoke with a hint ( whole, actually) of irritation.

(F/N) stood up and began brushing off dusts in her uniform without looking at the guy who bumped at her, clenching her hands into fists, now filled with rage. "Wow, I can accept the fact that you didn't apologized too, but calling me a dumbass? How dare you to call me that, you asshole!"

(F/N) snapped her head up and glared at the man only to see glaring red eyes from him too. (F/N) can see a crowd was forming around the two of them and heard not so silent whispers.

"Hey, that's the new transferee, isn't she?"

"W-Wait... That's the 'Shadow Demon', right?!"

"Ehh? She's gonna pick a fight with Kurohana-kun? That's ridiculous!"

"How do they even know I'm new? Nevermind that, why tf did they call him Shadow Demon?..." Was all she thought after she heard some of the whispers, not really acknowledging the fact that she's having a sass fight with a guy half a head  taller than her.

"Do you even know who're you talking to, (H/C) haired lady?" Kurohana asked as he kept on glaring at her with his hands on his pants' pockets. The man crouched down to her level and analyzed her features. (F/N) gripped her books and gathered all her courage to talk back at him.

"Yes, I'll admit I don't have a clue who you are or what you are in this school but I do know one thing, you don't have the right to call me a dumbass. Remember that." She moved his head away, using her pointing finger to push his forehead before walking away from the crowd, leaving an angered semi-tall boy. (F/N) then headed to the Principal's office to grab her class schedule, something she should've done the first thing she entered the school premises.

After being away for a safe distance, she started whispering things to herself. "Ugh... what a prideful hoe. God, I hate people like those."

As the crowd was subtly decreasing, Kurohana walked away to enter his class like nothing even happend. He sat on his seat and glared at everybody, actually pretty lost in his thoughts