Oneshot: Scared? No, not really

Creepypasta/Cannibal AU

A/N: This is the first oneshot I ever wrote... Enjoy...?

Warning: Gore, violence, etc. You've been warned.

〖E D I T : holy shit, this was so bad ajfjcmcn i'm sorry!〗

Kasairu Yuuma × Reader
(Kuudere) (You)

Kasairu Yuuma × Reader(Kuudere) (You)

Reader's POV

I desperately ran across the forest, blocking out the voice in my head. I didn't looked where I was going and tripped on a branch and stumbled on the ground.

Kill

Kill

KIL-

"No!! Please, stop. I-I'm not a monster!" Clutching my head tightly. The voices... won't stop... They're getting... stronger- no, I can still resist it. I can still... last.

No you can't, (F/N)~

You know you have to kill

Or else you'll starve to death!

The voice's maniac laugh echoed in my head. I slowly stood up as my body trembles. Sharp claws began emerging in my hands. The black marking in my neck began spreading, enveloping my skin 'til my body's covered in black unfamiliar writings. My hunger is taking over me. Tears started to fall as the voices controlled what's left of my sanity.

-♡-Time Skip-♡-

{Lol. I feel funny putting some hearts in there since this is a gory story.}

I wander through the isolated streets, hoping there would be some drunkards straying alone by this time. I hid in the shadows of the buildings, spotting a man walking while swaying from side to side. It's a lucky hunt, I guess. As I continue stalking my prey, the hunger inside of me impatiently surfaced, making my talon-like hands shake violently. The man turned around and entered an alley, a perfect place to eat without anyone could notice.

"I can't... hold it in anymore... " Was all I said as the beast inside took control over my body. My body lounged at the man and stabbed him with my clawed hands in his chest and retreated it along with his still-beating heart, making the blood pool in his chest. The man died easily, which means I can eat in peace and without letting anyone know about the current situation here.

I eagerly bite into the heart in my hand, spraying some red substance all over me. I licked off the blood the splattered near my mouth and in my hands. I need more... More.... MORE!{That sounded a little bit... wrong '-'}