Marth x Reader

You were once a knight, but you don't remember anything from your past. You were created to obey your master and too be the perfect human being. You were send by your actual master.

-Why (y/n)?

-Who's that? I am Wrath!

-Why you betray us?

-Betray who? I'm master Medeus's ultimate creation, I don't remember any of you!

-You're lying right?!

-No, I am not, prince Marth. We will destroy Archanea and make you vow to our king Medeus.

-(y/n) ... What happen to you?

The throne room was all covered by blood from the altean knights. You were tired, but you didn't care as long your enemy was suffering you were fine. You didn't have many injuries, in fact you could heal yourself, all times they attacked you.

-Take this! A brown colored hair mage screamed while trying to attack you with her tome.

-Heh... You think you can scratch me with that toy?You suddenly appear behind her and attacked her with your sword.

-Linde are you alright?! Screamed a blue haired girl in a Pegasus.

-P-Princess, I-I'm...

-Quickly someone heal her! Screamed the blue hair maiden.

-(y/n) Please Stop it now! Were your friends! Screamed the prince. Somehow, he seamed familiar like the two of shared something.

-If I get to kill you, then lord Medeus will rule this world!

-Lord Marth, please let us fight her! Said a red knight, who also seemed familiar in another way.

-She is too strong! And I don't want to hurt her again...

-Milord, the only way to get (y/n) back is by defeating her.

-Then, let me go with you.

-Oh, Naga please protect them. Said another blue haired girl.

- Hey, (y/n)! It's me who you want right?

-Yes, my prince. I will bring your head to lord Medeus.

-It is true, you forgot everything?

-I don't remember anything from my past, except that lord Medeus created me to be the perfect human being!

-The perfect human being?! Said everyone except you and Marth.

-Shall we fight descendant of Anri?

-I never thought that you and I would end like this. We were so close friends and now you forgot me...

-Now show me what you've got! You run in his direction, trying to kill him, but you failed, instead you cut his shoulder making him scream in pain.

-Augh! Marth shoulder was bleeding, he was weak you were too strong, mostly of his allies were badly injured and some in might have died while fighting against you.

-Why aren't you fighting back?!

-I won't hurt you! That's the last thing I want to do in my life.

-Huh...? After hearing those words, your heart skips a beat, memories of your time as a knight started coming to surface.

Flashback

-Hello, I am (y/n) and today I will serve the Altean country!

-Nice to meet you (y/n)!