Jealous Marth x Reader Part 1

Before you read, I changed a little Marth's personality as you see Jealous Marth.  Sorry if this really came out of blue I just imagined how cute anime boys look when they are jealous while girls third world war is about to start. So sorry if Marth's personality is out of his character and II don't ofend any of his fans. Hope you like it and tell me if there is any mistake. I apologize for taking some of your time.  Thank you. I will post the second part next week .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a special day for you. Your best friend, (B/F/N), was visiting your homeland, Altea, again after five years. He said that he had a surprise for you, asking if you could stay with him for a few days. Presently, you were packing your belongings for your stay.

"Alright, I'll need this," you said, sorting through your drawers, "and I can't forget my journal of course!" You finished packing your stuff quickly, when you fell someone patting your shoulder. You turned around to see who was it.

"Hey (Y/N). Why are you packing up?" said a soft yet masculine voice.

"Oh, Marth! Didn't see you there," you blushed. "I'm packing up because I'm leaving to—"

"Y-You're l-leaving?! Marth interrupted. By the tone of his voice you could tell he was on the verge of tears. "Y-You can't leave! Please don't go! I promise to give you more attention!" Marth said, grabbing your hands.

"Woah, hang in there! You didn't even let me finish what I was saying. I'm not leaving you nor Altea, I'm going to visit a friend for a few days," you said in an effort to comfort him.

"Wait...what?" Marth blinked.

"I said I'm going to be out for a couple days."

He looked away, embarrassed.

"I better check everything. I want to be ready to see (B/F/N)," you said, opening your bag again. when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waste.

"Are you really going? he muttered.

"Yup! I'm super excited! It's been five years since we've seen each other face to face."

"Ah...I see..."

The two of you sat in awkward silence, not knowing what to say. You could almost feel guilt tugging at you, but you ignored it. There was no reason for him to be upset over you leaving if you were coming right back. Nevertheless, you could not stand to see your boyfriend distressed.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"Nothing..." Marth said looking away.

"Come on. I know you quite well, and I know you are hiding something from me.

"(Y/n), I'm telling you there is nothing wrong with me," he grumbled.

"Yes, there is, Marth! Please tell me what's wrong."

"I'm telling you, nothing is wrong with me!" He nearly yelled at you, which was shocking. Marth was such a kind-hearted man. It was rare to see him get this upset over something so seemingly meaningless. It was the first time he had ever yelled at you. Whenever Marth had a problem, he used to tell you, but with time he started to get more distant. You figured it was because he was king now.

"(Y-Y/n), I-I am so sorry..." he mumbled, moving closer to you.

You sighed. "It's okay, I am not mad at you. Just please, next time don't scream like that. I know it isn't like you."

Marth nodded in approval.

"Marth, when there is something troubling you please tell me. You know I'm here for you," you said.