formalities

ATTENTION: Only 2 chapters have been edited. The rest remain unedited and littered with grammatical errors (amongst other issues). I don't know if I'll come back to finish editing this story, but I'll be honest, I just don't have the motivation to. Juggling my 9-5 and other responsibilities of being alive all the while putting time aside to write is just...a lot.

Also, constructive criticism is always welcome, but be nice please! If you're rude, I'm deleting your comment. You have been warned.

///

This story takes place after Captain America: The Winter Soldier and during the events of The Avengers: The Age of Ultron in an alternate universe. There will also be references to the TV show, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. So it goes without saying that the characters from the movies/show such as The Avengers, The Winter Soldier, and Agent Coulson all belong to Marvel, Stan Lee, and the creators of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

Characters such as Corinna Chen, Trisha Stevens, and Jay Hardy are a figment of my  imagination and belong to me.

This is a warning for those of you who decide to read this story: the main character curses A LOT. Also, please don't steal my story. It's rude and I'm pretty sure if you thought hard enough, you would be able to come up with a story that's 10x better than this one.

///

This is book 1 in The Absolution series!

///

started: march 2018
completed: september 2018
started editing: february 2021
completed editing: bro, idk