Gale: Mistletoe

Levy was walking in the fresh snowfall that had come last night. Christmas was in 3 days. She was really excited. She walked along the many stores, with the smell of fresh bread, persuading many cold customers to come in and get warm. Then the park came into view. She then had a wicked idea. She headed to the park and the snow was up to her thighs. Once she made it smack dab in the middle, she sat against a tree and thought about her life in Fairy Tail. She mostly thought about Gajeel and how she has developed feelings for him.

She shook her head vigorously. Levy! She scolded herself. She then laid in the soft, cold snow. She then started making a snow angel. When she was finished with that, she had another brilliant idea.

Gajeel's P.O.V.

Gajeel was walking to Fairy Tail when he saw Levy walking to the park. He then decided to spy on the mage, wondering what she was doing. He saw her sit and lean against a tree and close her eyes as if she was thinking. Her face then turned red and she snapped her eyes open and scolded herself, or that's what it looked like. He laughed quietly, wondering what she was thinking about.

She then laid down in the snow and started making a snow angel. She's like a little kid in the snow, Gajeel thought to himself. She looks so cute... Gajeel then realized what he was thinking and mentally smacked himself. She then got out of her snow angel and inspected her work. She then started rolling snow into a big large ball. She then worked on a medium sized ball and struggled to put it on top of larger one. She's building a snowman? He thought. Once she had put the smaller one on top of the medium sized one, she started fishing around for something. Once she had found what she was looking for, she put them on the snowman.

She had found 6 rocks and used them for the eyes, the nose and the buttons. She put a mouth making it into a smile like a kid would draw a smiley face. She looked over her work and he guessed she realized she forgot the arms. She tried finding some sticks on the snow and when she couldn't find anything, she looked up in the tree. She then started climbing the tree. What's she doing? Gajeel wondered. He didn't know she could climb a tree. Once she reached a strong branch, she gripped 2 twig branches and broke them off. Once she had finished her quest of getting the arms, she tried to figure out a way to get down.

Before she could get down, the branch that was holding her up made a cracking sound. Gajeel heard Levy gasp. She tried to make no sudden movements so the branch wouldn't give way beneath her. She dropped the 2 sticks to the ground and she was pretty high so she couldn't jump or she would risk breaking a leg. Then the branch broke completely off. Levy screamed and Gajeel did the only thing that he could think of: he ran to catch her. 

Levy's P.O.V.

Levy waited to feel the pain of hitting the ground but it never came. When she opened her eyes she saw Gajeel's face looming over her. She also felt his strong arms holding her. He must have caught me, Levy thought. But how did he know I was here?

"You okay Shrimp?" Gajeel asks, with a hint of worry in his tone.

"Yeah I'm fine." Levy says with a smile. "Thanks Gajeel."

"No problem." he says with his trademark grin and put her down.

He then looked at the snowman and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing out here anyway?"

"Oh um I was just building a snowman." Levy says with a slight blush on her cheeks.

The dragon slayer notices this and had a smile playing on his lips. He put Levy down and when she wasn't looking, threw a snowball at her. "Hey!" Levy says with smile.

She gathered up snow and threw one at him hitting him in the face. He gave her an evil grin. "This is war!" he says as Levy dives behind the tree for cover. They both gathered snowballs and when Gajeel wasn't looking, Levy threw one at the back of his head. He turned around to find Levy laughing. She looked at him and hid behind the tree again, still hearing her laugh. She gathered more snowballs and didn't hear the dragon slayer come up behind her. Only when she felt snowballs hitting her did she realize that Gajeel was behind her. She tried to run but with the snow being up to her thighs, she couldn't.