This Is Real

Sora's POV

The first thing that went through my head when I woke up was, "What fresh hell do they have in store for us today?" Of course, Angel was still knocked out so she couldn't answer. As I lay there in my cage, I started thinking about Roxas, Ventus, and Kairi. I knew they were here in the School because that battle I'd witnessed couldn't have been a dream. My biggest worry was about whether or not they'd be added to the 'Angel Experiment' or to one of the other projects.

Just then the door to our containment hall banged open, breaking me from my thoughts. "Come on, I don't wanna spend all day dropping these new freaks off! I heard there's a new shipment of dusky leaf monkey's and I don't wanna miss the opportunity to bite one's head off!" It was an Eraser, and he had new 'freaks.' I immediately perked up a bit, they could have Roxas, Ventus or Kairi with them. Or all three!

Of course, I'd have to act as if I was still knocked out, though, so I sprawled myself back down in my new crate, (they'd upgraded me from Medium to Large,) and waited. As soon as the cart got to our section it stopped. I held my breath, not daring to make a move or a sound. It wasn't beyond the Whitecoats to torture just one of us at a time. With as much grumbling and banging and clattering as they could possibly manage, (I swear these guys could wake the dead if they wanted to with all the noise they make!) There was a scraping sound next to my cage as my neighbor's cage was taken from the shelf, (poor soul,) however it was soon replaced by one of the new cages.

After about five minutes of them rattling and shifting the cages around I could hear the sounds of the cart retreating out of the hall. As soon as the doors banged shut I sat up as best I could and looked to see who my new neighbor was. I almost shouted for joy, it was Kairi. I looked around a bit and saw Ventus and Roxas in cages too. They'd been made part of the Angel Experiment! I heard a bit of rustling and I saw Max getting up. "Good job with the acting, you actually managed to fool them." As Max said this she let out a small yawn, however, I simply nodded my thanks. I was too busy staring at Kairi's sleeping form. Her wings were like a red-tailed hawk, they looked beautiful on her and went very well with her hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week earlier in Disney Castle

Aqua's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Master Aqua!" "Master Terra!" Chip and Dale were running up to me and Terra, their little faces absolutely wrought with worry. I looked up at Terra and saw a downcast look on his face. He'd had something that he wanted to show me, but the looks on Chip and Dale's faces called for our immediate attention. "What is it? What's wrong?" As I said this I ran all the possible scenario's through my head, but what Chip said, it was not one of them.

"Roxas, Ventus, and Kairi are gone! They cast a Sleep spell on us and stole one of the Stealth Ships!" I gasped, Kairi wouldn't have stolen a Stealth Ship with Roxas and Ventus unless something really serious or dangerous was going on. Terra quickly spoke up saying, "Do you know where they were going, or if they were going very far? And what all did they have on them!" Chip and Dale quickly recounted that they were all wearing rings and amulets that would give them great increases in their strength and defense, both physical and magical, and that their bags were bulging with potions, ethers, and elixirs.

Upon hearing this I quickly ran to Kairi's room, refusing to believe that she'd leave without writing a note for me or at least setting an email with a timer on it to send it to me after she was gone. When I got to her room everything was as it should be, except that her shelves, normally full of potions, elixirs and panacea's, were empty. On her bed, there was a single piece of paper, a note. Just like I knew there would be.

Dear Mom, I've gone with Roxas and Ventus on a Rogue Mission to try and find Sora. Ventus say's that he believes that he's found the world he's located in and we've gone to investigate. I'm sorry for making you worry and for knocking out Chip and Dale, but it was necessary that they not know where we were going. Ventus told me that if I were to tell you, even in a note, that it would just erase the purpose of a Rogue Mission. However I think that whatever forces or organization stole Sora from us will also capture us, that is why I tell you that the world's name is Orbis Terrae, however, please don't come after us immediately after you read this. If we're not back within three days, then come after us.

Love, Kairi.

P.S. Tell daddy not to worry, he can do that after three days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day The School

Kairi's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ow! My back feels like it's on fire! As I opened my eyes I saw a dog cage, which could only mean one thing. We'd been captured. Faintly, I could hear someone talking, it sounded like Sora. The voice was saying, "Kairi, I know you probably can't hear me. . . But I need to tell you something, now please don't freak out, bu-" He never finished his sentence, I sat up as quickly as I could without hitting my head, ignoring the pain in my back. I just barely managed to gasp out, "Sora!" I reached through the bars of my cage, I need to feel him. To make sure that it's really him. He reached through the bars of his cage, his long arms allowing our finger tips to just barely meet in the middle.

He looked so different from when he left Disney Castle, he looked thinner, maybe a bit taller, although it's difficult to tell what with him being stuck in a dog-crate. "Sora, you've been missing for three weeks! Do you know what that's put me and Roxas through! I thought that you'd died!" All the pent up sadness I'd had inside of me just burst the dam, and before I could stop them tears were streaming down my face. I didn't care that my back hurt, or that there were other kids in the room. All I cared about was the fact that we'd found him.