Bahamas pt 2

Y/n pov

I was playing guitar with Zayn at the pool and doing some song cover. After a while, I go to the living room and saw Hailey sat alone while holding her phone. I came closer to her and sat next to her. "Hey babe. I thought youre outside with Zayn"she asked but her eyes still on her phone. "Nah. I want to hang out with my love" I replied but she just ignored me.

I rested my head on her shoulder and watched her scrolling her instagram. I wrapped my hand around her waist and kissed her neck. I saw a hot woman photo in her phone screen and I quickly double tap the screen to like the photo. "Babe. Why are you liking her photo?"She asked in an angry tone. "Why not she's hot though"I whispered at myself and she glared at me. Shit I though she couldn't hear me. She moved her body away from me and I was liked WHATTT?. "Baby, are u mad at me? Im so sorry" I told her while holding her hand. But she still ignoring me. "Babe, look at my handsome face." I begged her and try to kiss her lips but she pushed my face. I lay down and put my head on her lap. I buried my face into her stomach and moved my hand under her shirt. I could feel her shivered and sighed. "Babe, stop doing that. Its so ticklish." She giggled and I ignored her like she ignored me just now. "Babe! Y/n/n!" She chuckled and I looked up at her face. "Im sorry sweetheart." I told her with a guilty face. "Hmm Its okay."she looked down at me and pecked my lips. "But honestly she's hot" I said and giggled. She stared at me with her dead stare.

"Okay,lovebirds! We have to go to the yacht." Bella screamed from the stairs. I stand up and pulled Hailey's hand. "Lets change our clothes babe".

Hailey pov

We climbed up the stair of the yacht and greeted the captain. I put on my sunglass and lay down on the yacht between Gigi and Kenny while Y/n still talking with the captain.

After a while, the yacht started moving and I feel theres no sunlight. I opened my eyes while put down my sunglass and saw Y/n on top of me. "Babe,what are you doing?" I asked him and try to push his body away. "I want to take your picture." He pouted and I quickly pecked his lips. "You should tell me first though." I said while posing for him.

He showed me the picture and I posted it on my instagram.

45,547likes- liked by Y/I/n and Bellahadid

Haileybaldwin: 💙
View all 7,587 comments
Kendalljenner: That legs though 🔥
Y/I/n: Im soo fucking lucky😍😍
Bellahadid: @Y/I/n we know that man🙄

After an hour, the yacht stopped moving and we're way far from the beach. "We stop here for 3hours." Said the captain.

Y/n jumped in the water first and followed by kendall and bella. "Jump babe." He shouted "Alright alright". I replied and jumped in the water. Y/n hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. "I love you baby." He whispered into my ears. "I love u too y/n/n" I turned around and he kissed my face. "Stop that. I want to swim." I said and put my hand on his lips.

After 3hours, we headed back to the beach. I interwined my fingers with Y/n fingers as he walked besides me. "Babe. I think I want to grab some drinks at the bar there." He said as he pointed at the nearby bar by the beach. "Sure. Lets go." I said then we walked there. The girls and Zayn didnt want to go to the bar because they're tired.

As we arrived at the bar, I noticed that a man that sat at the counter kept on staring at me from head to toe. I tried to ignore him and ordered my drink but im distracted with his face expression. Y/n was talking to the bartender and I grabbed his shirt but he didnt realized it.

Suddenly, I felt someone squeezed my ass and his hands roaming on my thigh. I was shook and stared that man. "WT-F. Excuse me!" I murmured and I moved to the other side. "Babe. Why you're face so pale?" Y/n asked as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder. "That guy squeeze my ass and rubbing his hands on my legs." I said as my eyes turned glassy.

Y/n pov

I turned my head to Haileys' when she suddenly moved to my left side and I saw her face turned pale. "Babe. Why you're face so pale. Are you alright?" I asked then wrapped my hand around her shoulder and kissed her head. "That guy squeeze my ass and rubbing his hands on my legs." She said in a shaking voice.

I clenched my jaw and balled my fist. "Which guy sweetheart?" I asked her softly and she pointed at the guy that sat near the counter. I walked towards that man and called him. "Hey man. Why are you fucking touching my girlfriend's body." I asked angrily as I ready to punch him. "WTF. Its not my fucking fault man. Her ass looked fucking good bro." He replied innocently. "Don't fucking called me bro." I yelled and I punched his face.

He falls on the floor then I grabbed his shirt's collar. "Don't you fucking dare to touch or stare at her or else I break your face." He nodded then he ran away as my bodyguard came to protect me. "Y/n are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. I walked towards Hailey and hugged her tightly. "Are you okay now baby?" I asked sweetly. "Im fine. I just shook" she answered then she pecked my lips.

We walked back to our villa and entered the house. "Guys. Are u two okay? We heard that yo-" "We're fine. Its just a small matter" I cut Kenny's off.

Hailey pov

"Are you okay hails?" Bella and Kenny asked me. "Im fine. But that guy wasn't looked fine." I chuckled and smirked at them. "Why?"they asked unisonly. "Y/n punched his face and I can see his face bleeding just now." "No wonder y/n seems so angry" Bella said.

I walked up to my room and saw y/n shirtless laying down on our bed. "Hey baby. What are you doing?" I asked as I sat next to him. "Im just playing games." He replied and he put down his phone then he looked at my face.

He crashed our lips together and kissed passionately. He pushed me on the bed making me lay down, he straddled me without breaking our passionate kiss. He is a good kisser,its always turned me on. Our kiss became a hot make out session.

He pulled off my shirt and it exposed my body. He trailed down to my neck to find my sweet spot. "Babe. Hmm-m." I moaned as I tucked his hair. He unclip my bra and exposed my boobs. He sucked them softly while moaning.

He kissed me again while he pulled off my pants and underwear. His hands are caressing my ass and I moaned his name loudly. He kissed me softly while his hands roaming all over my body. His tongue explored every each of it. He pulled away our kissed but I kissed him back roughly and I can feel his member erected. I ran my hand on his abs and trailed down to his pants. I pulled off his pants and continued kissing his lips.

We pulled away and breathing heavily. He pushed in his huge hard member making me arch my back. "You're so wet and hot baby." He said seductively. He thrusted and rolled his hips in a steady pace. "Fast-err..Y/n" I whimpered while pulled his hair. He sped up his movements, making me moan loudly. "Fuck Y/n. Dee-pe-rrr." I screamed.

He attacked my neck again while thrusting making me moaned his name as he sucked harshly. We both reached our climax after the final thrust. He laid next to me and hugged me. "I love you baby." He chuckled while kissing my shoulder. "I love u too y/n/n." I said before dozing off.

The next day

I wake up and quickly put my shirt on. Y/n is still sleeping so I try not to wake him up. I tiptoed to the bathroom to cleaned myself and walked down.

As I walked down, I saw Kenny and Bella sitting on the couch. "Good Morning guys." I said in a happy tone. "Ken, someone looked so energetic after a wild night." Bella smirked and Kenny laughed. "Nope, we're not" I lied. "What is this then? Its huge. I think he's so wild last night huh."Kenny pointed at my hickeys making me laughed. "Alright alright! Is it too loud?" I asked shamelessly. "I think the whole bahamas can hear you said "Fuck y/n. Faste-rr.. deep-err." Bella mocked me and I slapped her arms making her whined. "Its makes me embrassed like shit guys. Stop teasing me." I begged and they just laughing.