Intentional

Hailey pov

Im at my house in LA and have nothing to do. Im so bored. It makes me so mad when Y/n always busy at the studio lately. So I decided to hang out with my friends, Cameron Dallas and Justine Skye. Y/n knew about my friendship with Cameron, he seems dont liked it sometimes but sometimes he's fine and enjoyed talked with him.

-
Me: Hey,Cam. You wanna hang out with Justine and me?

Cameron: Of course I want. Its been a long time

Me: We meet up at my house at 3

Cameron: Sure 💗
-

After a while, I heard the door knocking and I jumped on Justine while hugging her tightly. "OMG. I miss u so much". I yelled and makes her laughed. I jumped off her then I walked towards Cameron and hugged him. "Hey sweetie." He murmured with a smile on his face makes me smile at him. "Lets the party started!" I shouted and pulled them to the theatre room.

Y/n pov

Im just finished my single recording and I cant fucking wait to release it. Im So fucking tired. I called Hailey a million times but she doesnt answer my call. It makes me so worried about her.

As I reached my house, I saw two unknown car. Hailey doesn't told me anything or called me the whole day and Im so fucking blank right now. I opened the front door and heard voices from the theatre room.

I walked in the room and saw Hailey talking with Cameron. AND JUST FUCKING TWO OF THEM AND THEY FUCKING SITTING CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. "Aaa-" Justine cut me off. "Hey, y/n" I smiled and she hugged me. I noticed that Hailey and Cameron quickly turned their head around. Hailey ran and jumped on me then hugged me. She wrapped her hand around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Baby! You looked so tired." Hailey murmured and kissed continuously on my cheeks and neck. "Yeah. I just finished recording my song." I sighed and pecked her lips. I noticed that Cameron kept on gazing at us but I ignored him and I want to make him jealous. I know that he likes Hailey and thats the reason why he always want to hang out with her but I guessed Hailey doesn't know about that.

"Babe. I think I should shower first okay?" I said as I put her down. "Okay sweetheart." she pecked my lips again and sit next to Justine. "Hey Cam." I tapped his shoulder then I walked up to the room.

After a cold shower, I put on my sweats. I gazed over the clock and its almost 8. Shit Im so fucking hungry. I head down while scrolling my instagram and saw this fucking photo. So, I decided to comment the photo. Im so fucking pissed off right now!

Liked by Justinskye, Haileybaldwin and 12,345

Camerondallas: Its nice to hang out with this beautiful girl💗
879 comments
Haileybaldwin: mee tooo buddy😄
Y/n/n: thas ma gorgeous girl😍 man!!

I walked to the kitchen and saw Hailey and Justine were cooking. I tiptoed towards Hailey and hugged her from behind. "I love u so much baby." I said as I kissed her shoulder and her neck. "You two look cute together." Justine murmured while ready the table. "And you just realized it?" Hailey smirked then kissed my cheeks. Im soo fucking in love with her. She was just tooo perfect for me.

As the girls prepared for the dinner, I went to the theatre room and talked to Cameron. He is a nice person but I just can't accept that she liked Hails. "Babe! Cam!" Hailey called us for dinner. I sat next to my girl and opposite Cameron.

Hailey pov

After the dinner, they decided to watch Netflix and chill. Y/n pulled me on his lap and hugged me. He kept on tickling my body and saying that he loves me. "I know sweetheart and now please stop tickling me." I giggled and hold his hands. I noticed that Cameron always gazed over us. As soon as the movie ended, Justine and Cameron went back to the their house.

I dont have any ideas yet. Thats why this imagine sucks. Sorry