-07

the whole night taehyung stayed awake, pressed against his headboard deep in thought. letting the memories of what happened at the party play over and over in his mind.
shaking his head in disgust each time the vision of the male touching him popped up, fingers clenching into fists around the soft duvet. eyes filling with tears only for him to shake it away. trying to come to terms with the nightmarish event..
  soon back at square one, then the sound of the doorbell ringing through his ears. climbing from the bed with blood shot eyes, peeping through the peekhole. sighing when he saw jungkook, leaning against the door with a frown before finally opening it.
  as he peeked through the small crack he provided, blinded by the sun he looked at a worried jungkook. "hey sleepyhead, thought i'd come early to get you for school," he said with a smile.
taehyung, who was restless, rolled his eyes and opened the door fully for jungkook to come in. "i'm fine, i could have walked," he huffed once the words left his lips, heading right back upstairs to his room.
a still worried jungkook followed behind him quietly, knowing no one recovers from something like that. his parents still weren't home, and taehyung was the paranoid type.
jungkook knew he didn't get any sleep, and he couldn't help but ask taehyung to stay home. "hey um, tae you should just stay home. for ya know, safe measures and namjoon can come over. i already spoke with him."
"I'm not some little kid you two need to take care of. i'm going to school," taehyung exclaimed and grabned at his hair before calming down.
   taehyung pushed jungkook out of his room and slammed the door before going to take a quick shower. looking at his worn out face in the mirror, marks still on his milky pale skin, bags under his eyes and a look of distraught in his eyes.
   he stayed like that for a moment before actually getting in the shower, only taking about a few minutes. once dried off, he pulled on a pair of sweats that fell loosely onnhis curved his and a huge black sweatshirt. not caring enough to do his hair before packing his school bag.
   jungkook still stood outside of taehyung's bedroom door, leaned against the wall. feeling bad for upsetting him, but he just was trying to help.
taehyung walked out of his room without a word to jungkook and headed downstairs, grabbing a breakfast bar from the cabinet in the kitchen.
"ready?" jungkook asked while looking at him and taehyung nodded, taking a bite from the bar. as they walked out he locked the front door with a sigh.
"as ready as i'll ever be.." he mumbled under his breath before giving a forced smile. walking off to the bus stop with the younger.

(at school)

taehyung walked off the bus and pulled up the hood on his sweatshirt to hide from the stares of the other students. "news gets around fast," he huffed out before a scoff followed.
the two walked into the school, seperating ways when jungkook's girlfriend came up to him. taehyung not wanting anything to do with the couple at the moment.
he ignored the whispers, remembering one thing his grandmother always told him, "it's not what you say you are it's the way you represent yourself.."
god, how he missed his grandmother especially in a time like this. while standing at his locker, one of his other friends came up to him. not a friend, more like someone who he calls his safe place.
park jimin, a short sweetheart who barely had any friends like him except his boufriend taemin. "he's telling everyone what happened," jimin blurted out before sighing.
"he's saying that you came onto him at the party even begged him and then started screaming for help with a laugh, and jungkook came in to beat him up for no reason. he said you're just a slut and scared to show the school," jimin rambled out all in one breath before inhaling deeply.
it was obvious the words hurt taehyung, a wince set on his soft face and tears swelling up in his eyes. instantly wiping them away before looking at jimin with a smile. "he can say as he pleases, little bitch boy is just hurt because he got his ass kicked by a younger classmate," he said with a grin.
walking away from jimin he could feel jimin's sad eyes follow his hunched figure, unable to help it as the tears began to fill his eyes again.
"fuck this school.. j-just fuck t-this school.." he murmured while trying to hold back tears. a shaky breath leaving his quivering lips.
taehyung could feel them, the judging stares, the teasing voices with terrible giggles. heart pounding his chest, feeling enclosed in a tight space and his breathing becoming rushed. his vision hazy, only freezing when that voice called out to him.
the jock from last night stood two feet in front of him, his heart dropping into his stomach. "hey fág, maybe you can get this dîck in the janitor's closet, just don't sick your little puppy on me eh," the jock teased with a laugh and walking off with his teammates.
people around him began to laugh, that's all it took before he cracked. before he could feel his heart being ripped out, tears streaming down his cheeks. beginning to run... running where ever his feet would take him.
but the laughing followed, it incased him.. falling to his knees in the empty hallway he ran to and curling into a ball. hands gripping at his hair and the voices taunting him.

to be continued...