'Till Its Over

Michael secretly met with Amber since she and Bianca didn't really get along. This was the first time in a while that the two had interacted with each other. It was like walking down memory lane. Michael had pulled up to her house to drop her off after they had lunch together. He put the car in park as the radio played softly.

Amber lived in a smaller middle-class apartment complex in the suburban area of downtown. After hearing what Bianca said about her home and her lifestyle she suddenly became self-conscious to the clothes that she wore to where she lived.

"We're here." Michal shut off his car and listened to the radio that softly played in the background.

"Who knew we'd run into each other again. I'm telling you, it's either a hit or miss with you. It's either I see you or I don't your schedule is crazy." Amber smiled and looked at him.

"Yeah, I know...I'm exhausted. Like mentally drained. I have several more projects to finish within the next few months. And that's not just filming." Michael stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes.

"Poor baby." Amber caressed his arms and slowly massaged his neck. "They've just been working you like a mule. How are you still in a relationship? You used to be a player...do you even really love Bianca?"

"To be honest? She's like my best friend...but I don't know if I love her even though we've been together for almost two years."

"Nigga you're pussy whipped." Amber laughed and took out a blunt and lighter and lit the end. She put it to her lips and took in the smoke.

"Really? In my car? And shit maybe I am pussy whipped but that shit is A1. She's too clingy though I hate that shit. I don't know how much more I could take I mean she's already met my moms and my mom loves her, she just adores her...but now that I'm thinking about it I don't really want to be in a relationship with her." Michael took the blunt from Amber, smoked it and coughed as he cracked one of the car's windows.

"Damn...that's messed up. Well hey, do whatever makes you happy I guess.." Amber smirked and laughed to herself.

"So, you gonna let me in your place or nah?" Michael finished the blunt and opened the door to step on its remains.

"Of course. You know how this shit goes." Amber grabbed her purse and led him to her townhouse.

Bianca was excited to be able to spend time with Michael. She hadn't seen him for months and she just wanted to show him how much she loved appreciated him.

She just got back from the grocery store and placed the bags on top of the counter. After the groceries were put away, she took out her phone and pulled up cute romantic decorations on Pinterest to get a couple of ideas for tonight.

No relationship is perfect and Bianca and Michael had their fair share of arguments and rough nights. Being in a celebrity relationship she knew how many people wanted him and how many women couldn't wait to see their downfall. It was surreal to her. Teenage Bianca Wright would've never imagined dating someone this foine who connected to her emotionally and intimately.

Bianca reflected on the past year as she prepared the salmon and placed it into the oven. Once she set a timer she rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

Nearly 45 minutes later, Bianca had set up one of her small two people mahogany dinner tables. She placed the two white glass plates filled with salmon, asparagus, and homemade mashed potatoes. Bianca opened up a new bottle of red wine and filled the glasses. She was proud of her work and took a picture of her set up.

Now it was time to sit and wait until he got home. Minutes turned into hours. The candles eventually burned down. His place at the table remained untouched. A stray tear fell from her eye. Bianca reached down to take off her heels and kicked them off.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Bianca made her way to her room. She took off her makeup and got ready for bed.

Bianca
Actions speak louder than words. I know I'm not the prettiest woman in Hollywood or the richest either. But the way you treat people goes a long way. Michael's attitude towards me gradually changed over time. The honeymoon phase was over. He started to come home later than usual with strange marks and bruises on his neck and body. For once it wasn't me that caused those marks. We haven't had sex in almost a month.

My friends started to notice a change towards my attitude. Just like everyone else I yearned for love and affection. I often fell asleep with my mind wondering and rarely got enough sleep. Maybe my relationship with Michael was too good to be true.

Bianca was with Aubrey as his plus one to an award show. Temporarily for a few hours she got a chance to mask her issues and pain.

Aubrey sensed something was wrong with Bianca but didn't say anything just yet. It wasn't the right time.

Bianca and Aubrey left halfway through the award show and Aubrey helped her into the Black SUV before getting in.

Aubrey cleared his throat and untied his tie to take it off. Bianca looked outside of the window and wiped the corner of her eye.

"What's wrong? And don't tell me nothings wrong because I know damn well that's a lie." Aubrey asked.

Bianca's eyes were red from the pain and frustration that was held inside for a long time.

"I-I think Michael's cheating on me...I know he's cheating on me." Bianca paused and gathered his thoughts. "He shows up late or doesn't show up at all. And when I do see him, he has these strange marks across his body that I know I didn't make. We argue constantly about stupid shit and it's just become toxic."

"Bee..why didn't you tell me this was going on?"

"Because my mind didn't want to grasp the fact that I'm loosing my boyfriend. I can't make him stay. It hurts because maybe it was too good to be true." Bianca looked up at him. "Right now I'm just finding the right words to cut it off with him and holding onto whatever remained of this picture perfect relationship."

"You're gonna be alright. It hurts right now but the pain will eventually ease. Sometimes it's better to cut off a toxic relationship before it consumes you. You'll eventually be accustomed to being in a toxic relationship and that's not good for either one if you. You're a beautiful woman Bianca. You don't give yourself enough credit. You're strong you'll be able to bounce back from this Bee. I'll be here with you every step of the way." Aubrey confessed and pulled Bianca into a hug and let her cry into his arms.