Diamonds Dancing

Bianca and Aubrey were officially an item. A couple.  Millions of girls dreamt of being in her position and she was living their dreams. This was an event that took years in the making.  It was the night of the annual Met Gala and for Aubrey and Bianca this was their first event together as a couple.  Rihanna had just made her way with her memorable fashion statement and was already inside for the event.  Bee wore a sheer nude dress that gently hugged her curves and was aligned with purple and gold Swarovski crystals and purple diamonds that was followed by a 5 foot long crystallized train. 

The theme this year was crystal ball. Aubrey stood aside Bee wearing a simple black tux with a diamond studded bow tie that went along with Bianca's dress.  He helped her walk along the never ending red carpeted stairs that lead into the museum. 

Aubrey placed his hand firmly on her ass and the paparazzi loved every minute of it.  Once the two were in the museum Aubrey pulled Bianca aside and held onto her hand as the other was still firmly gripping onto her lower back. 

"Fuck, you make me wanna just go home right now and have you all to myself."  Aubrey whispered into her ear.

"I know, I look like a bad bitch don't I? This is our first public event together as a couple.  You know I had to do it big."  A waiter offered them a glass of champagne and Aubrey declined but Bianca grabbed two glasses off of his tray and handed the other glass to him.

"I said I didn't want any.  I have to make it through the whole night with these stuck up pricks."

"Which is exactly why you should take a glass.  There's alcohol involved."  Bianca nudged him to drink the champagne. "Please? Champagne for my Champagne papi?"  Bianca laughed at her own joke.

Aubrey laughed as he drank half of his glass. "You know what.  That was so corny but it's from you, so I'll take it."

"Bianca?" 

Bianca turned around to see who was calling her name and saw Lupita with Chadwick as they made their way over to greet each other.  Lupita embraced Bianca in a hug and was excited to see her.  "Oh my God! You look so gorgeous. Bee, you look Beautiful!"

Lupita and Bee held hands and were both equally elated to see each other. 

"I've missed you like crazy we've got to catch up! Our schedules just never wanna intertwine."  Bianca smiled.

"I know, I know.  You have my number and social media and everything so we're going to make it work."  Lupita let go of Bianca's hands and noticed she was with a new man.

"Oh, and excuse me Miss, who's this handsome man? Please tell me you're dating him and he's not just your plus one here." Lupita suggested.

Bianca laughed and introduced them. "This is my boyfriend slash best friend Aubrey. Lupita, you know him as Drake!"

"Girl, I know. But it'd be rude for us to not be formally introduced to him by you."

Chadwick cleared his throat and looked around the room.  "So you're just gonna ignore me hu? I swear, I'm not Michael."

Aubrey laughed at his response and put his glass down on an empty tray when a waiter walked by.

"Chadwick, love I'm so sorry.  You know Lupita and I are best friends and we hadn't seen each other in like a month."  Bianca walked over to Chadwick and hugged onto him.

"Oh so now a brother gets some love." Chadwick hugged her and admired how gorgeous she looked.

Bianca rolled her eyes and laughed. 

"Look, we've already been through this.  I'm sorry hun."

"It's Okay my man, join the club." Aubrey patted his back.