The Bitter

Name: "Why would you even ask?" (( Monique Carter ))

Age: "Pfft, what's this, 20 questions?" (( 17 ))

Gender: "Heh, you're funny." (( Female ))

Species: "What in the world are you talking about?" (( Human ))

Sexuality: "Why do you need to know?" (( Straight ))

Personality: "Ha! Like I would know." (( Monique is.. a bitter person after always being left behind by everyone. She doesn't love, no. But maybe you could change her perspective and make her learn how to love again? ))

Likes: (( Someone who stays with her through everything, Quiet places, Being her bitter self ))

Dislikes: (( Anthing related to love (maybe you could change that~), Being alone, Being left behind, Failing, Getting judged for being bitter, Valentines day ))

Appearance: "Okay, I didn't know you were blind I swear!"

Turn Ons: "Huwaaah?! Get away from me, pervert!" (( Virgin ))

Turn Offs: (( ^^^ ))

Others: (( Monique doesn't know how to love someone, in a romantic way. After being hurt several times she didn't want to love anymore, but little did she know that would change ))

SCENARIO 1 :

Monique Carter.

The bitter girl, the one you always embarass in front of crowds in your elementary years?

Well, guess what? She's the hottest girl in high school now. The problem is, she rejects everyone who confesses to her.

It was Valentines day, and you saw Monique getting crowded. She was surrounded by guys, heck even some girls. They were all trying to give her gifts, or simply asking her out.

You were in a similar situation, buuut much less crowded than she was.

You?

SCENARIO 2 :

Monique Carter was the famous female heartbreaker in highschool. You, on the other hand, are the heart throb of the school.

Except for Monique, of course.

It was Valentines day, and you decided to walk around the city since it was a weekend. You saw a familiar girl with platinum blonde hair, immediately recognizing her as Monique.

You?