The One With A Secret

Name: "I'm Inigo River." (( Goes by Liam Winston when out of school ))

Age: "19."

Gender: "I don't look like a girl.. Do I?" (( Male ))

Species: "Human, duh."

Sexuality: "W-what?" (( Pansexual ))

Personality: (( Inigo is shy and timid at school, barely talking to anyone except close friends and the ones he needs to talk to sometimes. When he's out of school, he turns into Liam who is carefree and flirty. The real him is a mix of the two. ))

Likes: (( Music, Art, A person who will love him for who he really is, Dogs, Performing, Writing songs ))

Dislikes: (( Papparazi, Annoying fans, People who like him because of his fame and looks ))

Appearance: (( Imagine him with glasses and neater hair when at school ))

Turn Ons: "U-uh-- what?" (( Daddy kink, Slight public sex, Teasing ))

Turn Offs: (( Rape, foot jobs ))

Others: (( Seke ))

SCENARIO 1 :

Inigo is one of your friends at school, but something always bothers you about him. He always disappears early at dismissal, giving you both no time to hang out after school.

This time, you decided to follow him out of school and gosh, he was pretty quick on his feet. You lost him in the crowd after moments.

You gave up and decided to listen to Liam Winston's songs as you walk home. You were a fan of his, a major one at that. You heard multiple screaming behind you as you started to run away.

Someone in front of you was also running. They turned a corner into an alley, just as you were going to pass by, you immediately got pulled into the alley and pressed up on someone's chest.

You look up to see the one and only Liam Winston. "Hello there, love." He greeted, soft pants leaving his mouth. He looked like someone you knew, but you couldn't put a finger on it.

You?