Chapter 2: Guild

Erza's POV

(Y/N) and I went to the train station from Gilberto City back to Magnolia. Inside the train people were murmuring that I am bringing a kid.
I just kept ignoring them while fixing (Y/N)'s hair.

When we got back to the guild everyone was shocked they kept asking me an ocean of questions I kept silent until their done and started answering their questions " Hey (Y/N) how about you introduce yourself to them?" I suggested she nodded in agreement " Hi I'm (Y/N) and I'm 12 years old,I use phoenix slaying magic,tomb raising magic, and I sorta use requip magic. I was being tortured by my step-dad and step-uncle but Erza~nii~chan saved me from them." (Y/N) introduced herself " Wait what!?!?!?!" Someone yelled "Erza~chan what did she mean 'nii~chan'?" Mira asked me, I blushed a little " Well actually I asked her if she would like to be my sister and she said yes so we became sisters afterwards" I said while blushing " umm..... Erza~nii~chan I wanna join you in this guild" (Y/N) told me we went to Master Makarov and told him everything (Y/N) told me " Sure my child the guild is always open to have new members, Erza please bring her to Mira to have her guild mark stamped" Master agreed I brought her to Mira " So (Y/N) where do you want your mark at and what color?" Mira asked (Y/N) " hmm...... Oh I know I want it to be on my right cheek and from orange fading to red!!" (Y/N) said happily " Ok then here you go" Mira said and stamped (Y/N)'s cheek.

"Microwave!!!" I heard Gray shout at Natsu as usual
"Ice Cream!!!" Natsu protested
"Ahhh!!!!!!....... Idiots!!! Will you please shut up!!!!!!" I yelled, they shivered and froze in fear "H-h-hai!!!"they both said in unsion still shivering " Erza~nii~chan does Natsu and Gray keep fighting like everyday!?!??" (Y/N) asked with a confused yet shocked face I nodded in agreement. The whole guild started partying for my 'little sister'.

A/N: sorry for short chapter and also there will be very long time before I update so it means slow update