Chapter 3: The Past

Third Person's POV

       The whole guild was partying as usual. When the party ended Erza brought (Y/N) to her house then they both went to sleep. (Y/N) kept remembering her past friends she met before she was adopted by the people who tortured her and by Erza.

     Flashback: 1 year ago

     Pheolomina (Y/N) thought to herself then she heard a very loud boom she followed the source of the boom then she saw two boys that looks like 12 years old and they were both near two large, dead dragons." What the what!!!!!" (Y/N) accidentally shouted loud enough for the two boys to hear  "who goes there!!!,Sting be ready for anything!!!" One of the boys said he has black hair and reddish eyes "Hai" the other one said then (Y/N) decided to show herself "Gomennasai"(Y/N) apologized "huh..oh no worries,by the way I'm Sting Ecliuffe and this is Rouge Cheney" the one with blonde hair said then gestures at the one with black hair. The three  chatted each other and went to their different ways Sting and Rouge went at the same path and (Y/N) went the opposite direction.
       Flashback ended

5 years later

  Sting's POV

   I wonder where she is right now I thought to myself thinking about (Y/N). Ever since I met her I can't get her off my head. The GMG is next week and so on I have to get some training with Rouge.

A/N: sorry for short chapter and again I tell you  very slow update

~Lily_Vermillon out