Chapter 4:PICTURE👀

Lisa and Jungkook are the characters on this chapter.

Lisa was at her dorm,she was from a party with jungkook. Jungkook was same as lisa.

Lisa and jungkook were bestfriends.

Lisa-BOLD
Jungkook-Normal

Jungkook:are you home now?

Jungkook:hello?

Jungkook-:lisa?

Lisa:ohh am sorry. Am actually at the cr because am trying to wash my makeup.

Lisa:well yeah..am now here at the dorm.

Jungkook:awh...thank goodness

Lisa:why? Is there something wrong?

Jungkook:no,but am just making sure that my bestfriend is safe...you know.

Lisa:awhhh...how sweet.

Jungkook:haha! Thats what bestfriend do. By the way...the party was boring because I didnt even have a chat on you.

Lisa:yeah...its true but atleast we do have our picture...haha! You really look weird at this picture.

Jungkook:what are you talking about? Picture? We didnt even see each other then how come?

Lisa:stop it! You even told me that I will send you...look.

**PIC**

Jungkook:ohh my gush. Thats not me! Trust! I wear a red polo and not a black polo...like the guy wearing I mean a guy that looks like me.

Lisa:funnay! Hoho! You scared me and oh I beleive in you.

Jungkook:stop it lisa! Want me to send a pic?! Huh?!! Am now getting mad on you.

**PIC**

Lisa:but,but...you even told me to send you that pic...then who is it?

Lisa:hey! Are you there?

Jungkook:ahh! I got you! Stop scaring me ha! I saw you infront of our gate.

Jungkook:you even searched for a pic like am wearing a black polo. Haha!

Lisa:what?! What are you saying? Am here at my dorm. Look my roommates were here.

**PIC**

Jungkook:then who is this?

**PIC**

Lisa:oh my god! It really looks like me.

Lisa:go and check it.

Jungkook:it just disappear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey yo guys! Hope you like this story! I mean this chapter though. Hope you love my story and also each one of my chapters. Dont forget to vote this chapter and also for my other chapters. Please follow me and please do vote my other stories. Thanks! I love you all guys! Thank you for reading my stoy and also if you have already vote this chapters then thank you! Kamsahmnida!