part 2

14th October 2017

I ran into her today. She apparently ignored me. I felt so sad. I don't know what to do. So, decided to ask an advice from Shinta. He told me that he is also feeling guilty because e had been the reason for the alienation between me and Kouru. He said that both of us have to apologize to her. I agreed and we set up a time to meet her.....But, unfortunately, something unexpected happened on that day....

17th October 2017

I was waiting for Kouru to meet up with us on 8:00 pm that night. She was ten minutes late and reached us with her body drenched with sweat.

"Quick!" She said. "There's no time to talk. We are in danger!!"

She dragged me and Shinta to the school's clock tower. "It's like this," She started explaining. "There is a gang of bad guys searching for you and this boy of yours. I bet they might be among the men you had let down and I think that they are jealous about your relationship. They told me that they wanted to kill both of you!!"

"You have got to be serious, Kouru," Said Shinta. "This is no fun."

"Why the heck should I lie to the two of you??" She cried. "By the way, it was you who took Kaoru from me. So, YOU are the evil villain here."

"Why you......!!"

Then, suddenly the gangsters entered the clock tower and without any warning, Kouru attacked them. I gasped in horror, seeing the violence happening in front of me. It was too unbearable to be watched, especially when your own best friend is the victim.

to be continued.......