Part 3

Kouru had defeated almost all of them except one. She seemed to have a little problem fighting with him, maybe because she is already tired. Shinta and I weren't able to do anything as she had threat us. But, when she almost falls of the tower, Shinta started to get into action. He hit the gangster at the neck and made him faint but, it was too late for him to grab Kouru's clinging hand as she had slipped because of the pouring rain. We gasped in horror and rushed down to inspect her condition.

We reached the last flight of stairs and rushed outside into the rain. Then, there I saw her, lying down, lifeless. There was blood everywhere.

"KOURU!!!!!" I shout out of greif. I ran to her side and clutched her. "KOURU!! KOURU!!!!!!"

I looked into her face and saw her eyes slowly opening.

"Kouru!?" I called out to her. She smiled and touched my face.

"Quite a terrible way to commit suicide, huh?" She said, weakly.

"Commit suicide!?" I asked, demandingly. "What do you mean by that!?"

"Hmph.....I'm just kidding," she answered weakly. "Don't be too naïve."

I felt my eyes watering. "Kouru," I said. "Both Shinta and I wanted to apologize for our feeling less act. He is sorry for bringing the alienation between the two of us and I....I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm so sorry. We are so sorry. Please forgive us."

She smiled again pulled my face slowly to hers. She, then kissed my forehead and said, "It's okay. I had long forgiven you both. It's just that....." She reacted for Shinta's hand and attached it to mine's. She then, continued. "It's just that I want both of you to be together....forever.....Shinta, look after her properly, please."

"Mark my words, Kouru," Shinta answered. "I will never leave her side."

"I'm glad to hear that..." she said. She looked into the sky and smiled.

"I finally get to meet with you guys again," she said in a low, almost unheard voice. It seemed like she is not talking to us, but she is talking to the 'thing' she is seeing in the sky. She held out her hand to the sky and her breath sounded like its getting out of her body. She then, died in my clutches, peacefully, smiling.

18th October 2017

After attending Kouru's funeral, I returned home. However, I still regretted the wrong I had done. I cried as much as I can and in my heart, I prayed for her spirit's peace.

THIS THE END

**********************

I HOPE YOU PEOPLE TAKE A LESSON IN WHAT I'VE WRITTEN.

THANK YOU ALL........