Iron adventures in the second dimenson 16

Catastra has a plan to use ninjas to defeat the super iron avengers. But she'll likely fail.

    "Ninjas attack!" The ninjas attacked, though they were basically foot soldiers with better moves. Within moments the super iron avengers, with the help of the Jedi rangers, defeated all of them. "Your next lady." "Oh yeah, Truman, fire the maxibeam!" A beam shot down to the fallen ninja and revived and enlarged them. "Whoa, they have the enlarging ability!" "It's time for the gloves to come off, and the claws to come out." "Call to the beasts inside, zord mode engage!" "Stallion knight, silver stallion power!" Their spirit zords came out in full force. "Yes, now its on." "Animal spirits unite!" "Stallion warrior mode, activate!" "Zords combine!" "Iron megazord, ready!" "Spell speed megazord, ready!" "Panther megazord, ready!" "Legendary megazord, ready!" "Dino charge, tri-Stego megazord, ready!" "Pterocharge, deinony ammonite megazord, ready!" "Plesiocharge, para raptor megazord, ready!" "Spinocharge, ankylo-Pachy megazord, ready!" "Brachiocharge, deinony megazord, ready!" "Delta megazord, ready!" "Archelocharge, oviraptor megazord, ready!" "Iron racer megazord, ready!" "RRR megazord, ready!" "Camo slither megazord, ready!"  "Iron pride megazord, ready!" "Rhino pride megazord, ready!" "Stealth pride megazord, ready!" "Uni pride megazord, ready!" "Predator pride megazord, ready!" "Savanna pride megazord, ready!" "Drive max megazord, assembly complete!" "Dual drive megazord, assembly complete!" "Flashpoint megazord, assembly complete!" "Battlefleet megazord, assembly complete!" "Stallion megazord, ready!" "Jedi megazord, ready!" Zord carrier one was busy blasting at the super star destroyer, so it was unavailable to transform into the starship megazord. But there were still 26 megazords available. Catastra was not happy. "No, they have 26 megazords, that's not fair!"  Catastra reentered her ship. "Truman, get us into orbit, this battle is lost." "But, the ninjas are still fighting." "Leave them, we have to get into orbit before that dreadnaught blasts this ship to pieces!" "Yes ma'am, beginning retreat." The super star destroyer blasted back into space, where it cut its engines and stayed there. "Well, those universal defender pests are formidable opponents, but you said there were only super iron avengers wrench." "If you already forgot, they're from another dimension, who knows how many more are in that Dimension, for all we know an army is waiting to be called." "Which is why we need to activate our rift crystal." "Yeah, about that, funny story actually, the waropia rift crystal was sorta, destroyed." Catastra gasped. "You are well beyond lucky that we have a spare onboard just in case, Truman, activate our rift crystal." "Copy that."

Back on the ground, the outnumbered ninjas tried to jump out of it, but zord carrier one blasted them back down and transformed into the starship megazord. "Starship megazord, ready!" All 27 megazords charged up their most powerful attacks, aiming directly at the ninja. "Universal final colossal strike!" The blast destroyed the ninja. "Ha ha, we did it." "Just like old times eh Jeremy?" "You said it master red."

    At rootcore. "Are you sure you don't us to stick around Jeremy?" "Should we need your help again, we'll send for you, but until that time comes, the reality dimension needs your protection." "Alright, until we meet again." Allie tried to open a portal for the Jedi rangers and their zords to go through, but her scissors did nothing when she swung them up. "That's weird, usually there's a big portal right where I cut the line." All of a sudden, a powerful explosion knocked everyone back. "An explosion caused by no apparent reason, that could only mean one thing." "Another rift crystal is active." "So, there's no leaving this Dimension?" "Not until we destroy that crystal."

The team has proven to be a force to be reckoned with, but now they are trapped in the second Dimension, again. And Unicron is still on his way. Stay tuned, as the adventure continues.

To be continued.